• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Feeling hungry after using meth

Novi77

Greenlighter
Hi, ive been using meth since nov last year. Lately, i feel kind of hungry after using it. At first i thought it was false alarm of dehydration and yes i drank alot but my hungry still appear.

I use it not regularly, i think 1-2 times in one weeks and only 30-40 mg i think (100mg but used for 3 people include me. Is it not much right?

So why the effect like this? Is it my tolerance growing strong? Or the meth that i buy and use not good?

That sounds like a pretty good side effect especially with a drug that normally suppresses appetite and promotes binging.

I'm not a huge meth guy but I was always told by my spin buddies that "you can eat and sleep on the good shit". But maybe they don't know what the hell they're talking about lol

That sounds like a pretty good side effect especially with a drug that normally suppresses appetite and promotes binging.
Meth will make you lose your appetite and need of sleeping. If the effect are opposite you should questioning your product or anything else that related

If i want to sleep and eat better i shouldn't use meth LOL

Tweakers who use long-term, every day eat regular meals and can conk out a couple hours after smoking a bowl...their tolerance is so massive that they can easily do such things, while a newcomer or someone who only uses semi-regularly will have 0 appetite and 0 desire for sleep for 12 hours after doing the exact same thing. You've only used for a couple months on a weekly/biweekly basis but amphetamine tolerance goes up FAST.