• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Feeling anxious...

H

hsmnkaisjw

A couple of months ago I tried MDMA for the first time. Really enjoyed it. I then did it again a month later. One month on from that and I seem to be suffering quite a lot from anxiety and stress. Could these two things be related at all?

I took 0.125g each time, and I took them exactly one month apart. But I feel this may have been too close.
Does anyone have any similar experiences?

At those doses and usage it's unlikely to be related. Before blaming MDMA ask yourself whether there could be other reasons why you're feeling like this. Is work bad right now? Partner issues? All of these things can cause anxiety and stress independent of any drug usage. If everything is still the same then did you test what you took? There's lots of other drugs being sold as 'MDMA' out there which often have more side-effects than MDMA itself.

Its possible, but unlikely considering the doses you mentioned. Give yourself a long break and see if it improves.

yes based on your mdma history theres no way your anxiety and stress is from the drug.

i know not everybody gets this effect but for me md deletes anxiety.

If the substance you took was MDMA then it's possible but unlikely. However how do you know what you took was pure MDMA? MD is usually cut with all sorts of shit, including research chemicals, which can have lasting effects. Some of which I'm suffering from myself after my roll 3 months ago (albeit a much higher dose).

Regardless, it doesn't really matter what causes your symptoms. The fact is you are experiencing these and need to know how to treat them. Go to your doctor and tell them how you're feeling and they will either give you some medication or refer you for some therapy, or both. Good luck.