• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

feeling a lil bit weird

gin0688

Greenlighter
I smoked some meth at about 1pm last night, and smoked again this morning at 8am then at 8:30am my landlord came to my door and told me I have a 24hr eviction notice. I was told by the same landlord that I would have until the last day of febuary. Which was why I smoked so I could spend all day packing, and moving. But ever since she told me this I have been nauseous and have thrown up a couple of times. I have been getting mostly nauseous when I'm up and packing and moving stuff. I think the throwing up is just stress but I just want to make sure. I have been doing this for about 8 yrs now and up until about a year and a half ago I was a hard core user so I know my limits. I've had this happen before but it was just the inital rusj and it was gone after about 20 min but this has been almost an hour. I know nothing is seriously wrong, but if anyone has any remedies on how to make the nausea stop I'd be greatful.

ill bet money its stress related maybe some anxiety about the eviction news and on top of that being amp'd up isnt gonna help things
youll be ok

Yeah I'm drinking some chicken Ramen Noodle soup broth, and it's helping my stomach. The noodles them selves are nasty but the broth is great!! I also smoked some pot that helped too. pot is the best cure for everything!!