• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Feds seize "staggering" amount of meth in fake Adderall pills laced with it

Burnt Offerings

Moderator: Drug Culture & CEP
Staff member
record-meth-laced-pills-seizure-rhode-island-0922.jpg

Providence, R.I. — The seizure of more than 660,000 counterfeit Adderall pills containing methamphetamine has led to charges against one man, federal authorities in Rhode Island announced Monday.

Dylan Rodas, 27, has agreed to plead guilty to possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine in connection with the seizure earlier this year of the fake pills with a street value estimated at about $4.6 million, U.S. attorney for Rhode Island Zachary Cunha said at a news conference.

It's believed to be the largest seizure of methamphetamine-laced fake Adderall pills in the U.S., as well as among the largest seizures of methamphetamine in DEA New England Field Division history, he said.

"The quantity of methamphetamine represented by this seizure - methamphetamine that was packaged, prepped and ready to flow out onto the street to devastating effect on our communities - is staggering," Cunha said.

Not that surprising to me. The last 7 years all street addy were meth or various RC stims in my experience.

I actually preferred then meth pills...

The two most counterfeited pills in the US are by far adderall and xanax.

Good to knownthe feds are getting destroyed in the drug war. Multiple shipments like this are entering the country daily if they snagged one measly one.

I keep saying that but I feel the entire country doesn't realize how demolished the government is getting by the cartel.

They tout these seizures while hundreds more go through.

I was more impressed by methylphenidate and more impressed still with fencamfamine. I've never tried phenmetrazine but I have tried G-130. From the massive problems Sweden developed around phenmetrazine abuse, it seems like it's the preferred stimulant.

The only class I've never come across is mazindol. That said, doesn't nomifensine have stimulant effects? The few reports on nomifensine say it's very euphoric.

Mazindol is pretty much lacking serious effects, other than appetite supression. IM fencamfamine is lots of fun: not a massive whoosh ya fucker, but so smooth it makes most stims pale in comparison (and no cocaine gobshiteness).
Only thing that puzzled me is that the n-methyl (fencamfamine is n-ethyl), was a disappointment. Curious as to whether it needs the rigid bicyclic ring system, for the opiate activity...

I believe it IS due to it being non-rigid. Adding a phenol to the aromatic destroys the potency of nortilidine and isonortilidine so it would require an ester or mybe ketone function at the benzylic carbon and that would be none too rigid....

But if isonortilidine is M potency and a DRI, it would be a good target if a good route exists (it doesn't, or at least I've looked for years).

normally this would go in the drug bust mega, but it seems to have picked up steam so i'll let it be :)

i used one of these meth pills once (only time i've done meth actually). it was sold as adderall on a DNM. i crushed it up and (stupidly) railed the whole thing without even using a test kit on it...

lucked out tho and ended up having an absolutely tremendous day

Amphetamine tablets that contain meth: what's the problem? Both are amphetamines...
Yeah, I just bought 20 pills yesterday. They're pretty good and very cheap. The guy I bought from was swearing they were real (I think he truly believed they were) but I assured him they were not-- and that I had no problem with that. Hell, just taste one. Adderall is kinda sweet. These are not. The guy ended up thanking me for educating him.

It's neat to see the American market turning on to meth tablets. As those who've frequented this subforum for a while know, they've been big in Eastern Canada for a long time. It's big business here!

Well old a bit, but they are also here now and guess who's up n runnin, methamphetamine is another level, or Adderall 30:rolleyes:

It's neat to see the American market turning on to meth tablets. As those who've frequented this subforum for a while know, they've been big in Eastern Canada for a long time. It's big business here!
Seems like a way less destructive way to disperse methamphetamine as it encourages oral consumption and the doses are somewhat weighted consistently I would hope

Seems like a way less destructive way to disperse methamphetamine as it encourages oral consumption and the doses are somewhat weighted consistently I would hope
I agree.
That's why I use them for work sometimes. It's very easy to regulate how much I'm taking and I don't get all tweaky&peeky.

I agree.
That's why I use them for work sometimes. It's very easy to regulate how much I'm taking and I don't get all tweaky&peeky.
who'd have thought that making drugs hard to dose and encouraging destructive routes of administration would make the drugs themselves appear more hardcore, compulsive and life destabalizing

I don't know was being careful with couple I got I know that oral bioavailability is lower but again it could be 200mg in there so I just think people without tolerance to stims should be careful, I tested it wit marquis the older kit I got, yellow or reddish was but that is not the best test as it shows that is some kind of amphetamine?
It's not that aggressive but it lasts long the whole day and pregabalin 300mg smooth the edges at the for what comedown was supposed to be.
These days I find myself in a lot of work so I took it besides concerta and went with my day which wpould be very long and it was so comedown is always tiredness and backpain so I sleep may 5-6 hrs max and nothing special.
I think that Desoxyn would be perfect med for some of us and I red that it's stigmatized just because of all the hype with crystals.
But that's just me
Be careful, stay safe

In the UK at least, SKFs (dexamphetamine sulfate 5mg) sell for £1 each and other than a shellac coating, they aren't a difficult pill to mimic. Of course, dexamphetamine is way, way different to raecemic amphetamine and THAT would make them a mite more difficult to copy.

30 blues gotta be in there too. But everyone’s onto those these days.

-GC
I hate how they bastardized my favorite make of the real oxy blues. Thing is those m box 30s weren’t blue they were almost white with a super pale tint of sky blue.

Man on the rare occasion I would be handed those real m boxes back in the day I would get high before I got High just by seeing them.

Now all this fentanyl shit and death and zombies replaced that beautiful era.