• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Feds Seize Kratom

It matters not - their are half a dozen more herbal sources of opioids. Some might need to be extracted, but the prices people pay will ensure a bulk supplier will make a lot of money.

I just bought some more about 30min ago at one of a dozen or more stores in my town that sells kratom among everything else. Also I have several family members who are or were patrolmen/women and or detective and doesn't change the fact it's stupid they are going after legal meds that help people most likely because it's not taxed the same. But still I don't badmouth cops for no reason and still support them anyways..and I've had a shitload of run ins with all kinds of assholes...usually 10/10 times it is the young guy who's a hardass being a showoff.

I don't understand this. As far as I know kratom is currently legal in Oklahoma.
What gives?

Also, (as usual) the Drug Warriors are exaggerating both the effects of the substance and the symptoms of withdrawal.
I've been a heavy kratom user (with periods of abstinence) for over 3 years. What I've experienced is about 1/10 of what they describe.

Goddamn pigs.

PS-- I am concerned about product quality and possible adulteration. That's why kratom, like other drugs, should be legal and regulated.
This was a seizure of kratom bought by the manufacturer of Feel Free. They have 3 lawsuits against them for marketing claims and mislabeling product.

Kratom is not an abusable substance. Ya wanna get high go somewhere else is my experience.
Gives a little pep to my step specially with coffee. ;)