• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Feds: Dealers are accountable for drug overdoses

highlights i am sorry for your loss but blame your son, he did it, not some random forum members.

So the dealer should be held accountable for the irresponsibility of his customers?
Fuck that shit, even if he was selling pure products, clearly advertised the dangers blah blah blah people are STILL going to be irresponsible with their drug use.
It's not the fucking dealers fault, this just gives pissed off mothers someone to blame when their kid injects half a point of heroin and overdoses because "their kid is an angel and drug dealers are the spawn of satan."
The world is slowly progressing more and more to take responsibility away from the individual, for example servers and bartenders can be charged if one of their customers drinks and drives and hurts someone.
Have you ever worked as a fucking server? Do you not realize how hard it is to determine who might possibility decide to drive everyone home when you have 8 tables of 8 fucking people each?

Hey! insensitive assholes! I can appreciate the proud drug addict who od's and lives to tell about it. How impressive. And the very intelligent one who picked up on the "trio" of hands the drugs passed through before it reached Brandon. Did 'ya read the part that the drugs were stolen from a NURSING HOME? I will skip through the rest of the bullshit you all have posted. Just know that when I found my son dead and his brothers, sister, father, and army reserve sergeant came to see him because "you had to see it to believe it," think twice about what you say.this could be your family member, child or friend. God forbid.
Your son chose his path. Personal choice everyone knows heroin is dangerous. Sorry for your loss but these people going to jail will not bring your son back. It won't stop anyone from getting high it does nothing. It only serves to to enrich our private prison industrial complex. But I honestly hope you find peace.