FDA SCARE OF GBL: IMPORTANT

vietvet

Bluelighter
I was just watching the 10 o'clock news(very unusual behavior for me lately), report indicates the FDA has managed to (very very serious) get the weight lifting industries and the body building industries to get weight lifting and building large muscles diagnosed as "BIGOREXIA"( like bulimia or anorexia). They will lead us all to believe that this is now put in the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Disorders), but if it isn't already? The psychiatric community has to review the material to vote it in to the book. This is where all the other diagnosis exist(DSM actually), like withdrawl symptoms from cannabis due to light, medium and heavy marijuna smoking. Now I am not posting this for escape artists. This is for those young future doctors out here who personally test some of the stuff out here, and even good stuff gets its start on the street sometimes, who have a good time if the stuff they are on happens to be relatively harmless, but at the same time has the awareness to be mature enough to report the effects responsibly.....well....you get the idea already....shit you guys read thoughts sometimes,.....so I ain't writing this fer guys who want to measure their dicks(I think they have been slaves long enough) or the young lady who wants to get fucked fifteen times after rolling( I doubt that you would see her come testify in behalf of a products good qualities to America), but please be aware that now we have to be nice to body builders and weight lifters because the powers that be are attacking that industry. God!!! whos' web pages have we been surfing this past week?????Or is it because they really do think weightlfters think with their muscles....I don't know, but this is for real..........plur...........and write your legislatures..............God, thats what the old farts told me back in the 60's and I did'nt do it..........................................................I'm sorry.........VIETVET

ummm, i'm not exactly sure what your post is all about....i rad it three times and coulnd;t figure out what you are talking about...
i would be happyto give you my opinion on it if you let me know what it means....
maybe you were fucked up when you wrote it....i have a tendency to do that sometimes myself..he he...oh welll
plur

Ummmm...I'm with raversxstacy here...I don't have a clue what you just wrote. Maybe it does make sense...maybe it doesn't. Hee hee I really shouldn't post on bluelight when I'm ate-up and stoned.
wink.gif

both of you are correct. I was buzzing on to much GBL and my do I have a hangover today. I do understand that write up though....Huh?? I don't know what to change.??????Well God bless you young ladys and just be careful out here.........................................................plur