• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

FDA approves Ecstasy : New treatment of Iraq war veterans with resistant PTSD

Wow. I think you're the most closed minded, homophobic, racist bluelighter I've ever had the displeasure of coming across.

Do you really believe the shit you're spouting in here, or are you just UBER troll?

insert generic lefto bleeding heart commie answer here...

nah, nothing of the sort. just have the intestinal fortitude to speak my mind. phobic? just because i dont agree with what you are saying ? typical of the juvenile "woe is me" aspect of homo life. beleive it or not, thwere are a milllion and one things that are more important than "gay rights" in this world.

when i think about what martin luther king junior and the like went through because of the colour of thier skin and how much it is de-valued by people who are being handed concessions right, left and center (no pun intended) merely because they are of a certain sexual persuasion... you are fucking kidding me.

im well aware of homo`s being in the u.s. military. maybe that whats wrong with it. imagine "handbags" at ten paces while your in the middle of battle ?

and while we are at it, what about the prattle about the comment stephanie rice made about soputh african rugby. ian roberts jumped on her... no wukka`s ian... you only copped a free eyefull form your mates for ten years before you came out.

as for me being racist, i dont care where you come from. i only care that where you GO to, you respect the laws, customs and culture of the country.

which is what we whitey`s have to do when we go to arabia.

comprendi ?

Hey i was wondering where there would be more information on this supposed "approval" the only reference i could find was the one linked. Anyone got anything else on this i sort of am doubting its legitimacy.

[QUOTENow I'd like to agree for what HerrSchnaufer said. If it wasn't up to us to prevent your ass from overdosing on gunpowder sprinkled into your crackpipe someday, I'd vote for a ban. ;P[/QUOTE]

isnt it funny how those "screamin loony lefto`s" are always the ones to cry foul when the freedom of speech tat they claim as thiers gets on thier back...

isnt it funny how those "screamin loony lefto`s" are always the ones to cry foul when the freedom of speech tat they claim as thiers gets on thier back...
Oh fuck off. Don't pretend to be an advocate of freedom when you're against gay rights. Free for me not for thee eh?

im well aware of homo`s being in the u.s. military. maybe that whats wrong with it. imagine "handbags" at ten paces while your in the middle of battle ?

Ahahaha. In 1 fell swoop, you've done what I thought wasn't possible.

You've actually lowered my opinion of you.

Your broad stereotypes are testament to your gargantuan ignorance/idiocy.

Maybe it's just all the criminal in your blood. Auzzie scum.

Oh, don't worry, I'm not being racist, I'm just speaking my mind.

Seriously, either grow up or fuck off.

You wouldn't expect anything less coming out of the Australian military. The majority are bogan deadshits.

sorry, wrong again... didnt serve in the aussie military.

might start up a "heterosexual rights" party. i have the right to walk in to the womens change room a cop a free eyeful at anytime.

your disparaging remarks about the peo[ple who keep you speaking english shows you for the cowards you are. if you saw yourselves as "hanun beings", instead of identifying yourselves by your sexuality and using that as a lever for getting what you want, then you might be treated like one (a human).

its kind of like pulling the race card. shows your dumb

^Um, gay people are saying they just want to serve their country, professionally and with dignity, and without being discharged for their sexuality. That's it. People like you are the ones who reduce them down to their sexuality and assume that all they would do is perve on other men and be too effeminate to do their jobs.

Last edited:
^Um, gay people are saying they just want to serve their country, professionally and with dignity, and without being discharged for their sexuality. That's it. People like you are the ones who reduce them down to their sexuality and assume that all they would do is perve on other men and be too effeminate to do their jobs.

why is it that EVERY gay rights activist comes up with the phobic edge to thier line of thinking. never said anything of the sort that you are claiming.

thier are many practical reasons why. wont have to get dis-charged if they are not allowed in in the first place.

thier are many practical reasons why. wont have to get dis-charged if they are not allowed in in the first place.

At the risk of derailing this thread ...

Give me 5 reasons that homosexual men are less suited to military life than any woman.

seems like your interested in what i have to say now, huh ? cos you have motive to do so, i guess...

ill just leave you in suspense for a while longer.:)

never said anything of the sort that you are claiming.
O rly?
might start up a "heterosexual rights" party. i have the right to walk in to the womens change room a cop a free eyeful at anytime.
and

and while we are at it, what about the prattle about the comment stephanie rice made about soputh african rugby. ian roberts jumped on her... no wukka`s ian... you only copped a free eyefull form your mates for ten years before you came out.

...Pretty much.

I hope this is the beginning of a new era

But through these studies maybe one day mdma treatment will be common practice for regular civilians suffering with PTSD. This is a great thing imo. People arent going to war in order to get PTSD so that they can participate in these studies. The damage has been done already and mdma is showing positive theraputic results.

But on a totally unrelated note: I agree war is bad. ;)

Yes I would definitely agree with both of the above statements and I hope this will be the beginning of a new era of medical miracles to enrich peoples lives and lift their spirits in a healing way that is transcendental!!:)

wow... you really cant see past your own nose. maybe that because its stuck up someones arse, yeah ?

stereotypes dont appear out of nothing.

wow... you really cant see past your own nose. maybe that because its stuck up someones arse, yeah ?
You're the one who said, "never said anything of the sort that you are claiming." %) Sorry that you've choked on your own words sunshine.

stereotypes dont appear out of nothing.
See this is where you ought to broaden your horizons a bit. You only notice the transparently gay guys because they're the ones you can easily identify. You would have probably interacted with a huge number of gay people in your life who you assumed to be heterosexual and couldn't tell otherwise. Just because you can't see the masculine gays or feminine lesbians doesn't mean they're not there. And I'd hazard a guess that the last type of career effeminate gays would pursue is in the military.

Anyway, I probably shouldn't bother continuing on with you because you are obviously not the brightest spark and are yet another insipid, uneducated, bogan conservative. But keep on hating those damn homo faggots, who must go above and beyond to make your life awkward and unpleasant eh.

Last edited:
whaaaaaat the? This is the first thread that I opened and I find out such amazing news!?

amazing. I love bluelight <3 haha

let's just hope this leads to medical grade mdma becoming availible, black market or otherwise.

^agreed.

it really makes me mad at how they outlawed it and now they will now allow it cuz they can now make some money off it.

cuz thats what its all about right? i dont care if its a cure for all the cancers in the world, if the government cant make money off it, theyll make it illegal.

for the same reason in regards to anything else besides the military. if they infringe on peoples boundaries ie; they dont want to have anything to do with an alternative sexuality, then they have the upper hand.

pretty simple, really.