❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite part of a womans body ?

just love the curves of a naked girl lying on her side facing me

such a good sight

so I guess mostly hips

Picking is hard.

A nicely shaped stomach, hips, lower back, fantastic ass, breasts, her neck, ears, eyes, lips, smile, thighs, calves, feet, arms, hands... hmm not really in that order or in any order.

stomach... there is so much nice things really close... if you go upside or downside... its win or win :D

Lips, nose, breasts, lower back, thighs, shoulders, neck, ankles, and feet are attractive. Not in that order necessarily.

The whole collarbone\décolleter area of a woman is absolutely sexy.

YtIO2djMbpclxq9wl5X7z68lo1_400.jpg

Tell me you dont just wanna take a bite out of that ;)

physically

1 Belly (i dunno why.. bit fetish eh)
2 face, (she gotta have a lil sumn special and different)
3 ass (gotta have a nice ass)
4 tits (big or small, as long as theyre firm)

physically

1 Belly (i dunno why.. bit fetish eh)
2 face, (she gotta have a lil sumn special and different)
3 ass (gotta have a nice ass)
4 tits (big or small, as long as theyre firm)

truth =D

Thighs for me ! =D Especially in outrageously short skirts with stockings on !

I just noticed this... big lol for me - I actually got a "missed connection" on craigslist from a guy that saw me walking around campus in a short skirt and fishnet thigh highs. No one rocks the thigh high anymore... :( We facebooked each other and it turns out the guy knew some of my friends. Totally weird how all that shit happens :D

As for my favorite part on girls, I'd have to say it really depends on the girl and on how she presents herself. If you've got a great ass and you wear some sexy jeans, then it's the ass. If you have a hot midriff and you wear a cutoff shirt, then it's the midriff, etc etc etc.

I'm particularly fond of eyes, lips, and curvature (the hourglass shape). I really like women with a small waist (relative to the rest of them - one of the hottest girls I know probably outweighs me by 30+ pounds, but she has a PERFECT hourglass and tits that don't quit :D And she has stocking seams tattooed up the backs of her legs... =D).

Face is my favourite for both sexes.

I like the silhouette of a woman when viewed from behind. From the curve of her neck down to her ankles.
As she walks away in high heels is preferred. Some women can carry themselves beautifully.

I just noticed this... big lol for me - I actually got a "missed connection" on craigslist from a guy that saw me walking around campus in a short skirt and fishnet thigh highs. No one rocks the thigh high anymore... :(

I know what you're saying. For me, thighs needs some kind of decoration to attract my attention. Either a garter, thigh-highs, or something. Dressed up right, they are super-hot. But they usually aren't the first thing I notice.

My vote goes for stomache/waist.

it's all about the legs. i like women with smooth, soft long legs. i'd lick it toe to thigh all night long.

Sexxxy Curves! (Hip-to-waist ratio, with a sexxy walk.) Natural boobies, any size . . . I like 'em small.

(Mine are silicone, got 'em so my clothes fit better.)

Is there a co-relation between big boobs & brains?

Those two dimples on the lower back.

HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT

find an athletic soccer or swimmer type girl and thats my favorite part after the mind. although i wont date someone if theyre just intelligent, they have to be something i wouldnt mind going out in public with.