• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Favourite opiate for pain relief and people abusing anti depressants

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Does ropinirole potenriate cocaine and does it help on comedown and what everyone fave opiate for pain relief mines morphine and heroin followed by methadone then Oxy

morphine, hands down. It's the gold standard for a reason.

I've been on pain meds over the past 30-40 years (I know I'm a geezer!) and mine is Oxymorphone, followed by Oxycodone. I've been on that combo for the past 10+ years and it easily provides the best relief. But if you run out, there is definitely hell to pay!! I seriously can't emphasize last point enough.

Does ropinirole potenriate cocaine and does it help on comedown and what everyone fave opiate for pain relief mines morphine and heroin followed by methadone then Oxy

Ropinirole is a dopamine agonist.

Contrary to what you might expect, it is *not* recreational, and will mostly just make you nauseous if you take too much. Some patients report compulsive hedonistic behaviors on it - so not only is it not going to intensify a coke high, but it might instead just intensify the cravings and the compulsive redosing.

I lowered my dose as I noticed doing compulsive things smoking violent thoughts it's more sedating tha anything ropinirole