Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favourite movies and tv shows of all time ?

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
What is your favourite movies and tv shows of all time ? Could be just one, two or make a whole list up to you! :3

Heres mine

Favourite movies ( no particular order top 10 to narrow it down)

1.Pulp fiction
2.Scarface
3.Requiem for a dream
4. Smokin aces
5. Hannibal
6. Red dragon
7.Requiem for a dream
8.Resevoir dogs
9.The shawshank redemption
10.Chopper
Too many to name them all but this is off the top of my head

Tv shows:
1.Oz
2.American horror story
3.Dexter
4.The sopranos
5. South park
6.Simpsons
7.Futurama
8.Family guy
9. Law and order: criminal intent
10. Prison break

Last edited:
That's just a list of things you like, brutha! What's your current favorite movie/show to binge?

At the moment I'm fucking obsessed with Game of Thrones, but my all time favorite show... Always a tough question, but I think I'd have to go with the remade Battlestar Galactica. I always end up forgetting about that show, but then when I randomly catch an episode or hear about it I inevitably end up binging that shit from start to finish and wanting more. Every single time.

My favorite movie at the moment.... even tougher.... but probably Den of Thieves.

keep in mind, I'm not a tough critic. I just get high and watch a lot of shit.

That's just a list of things you like, brutha! What's your current favorite movie/show to binge?

At the moment I'm fucking obsessed with Game of Thrones, but my all time favorite show... Always a tough question, but I think I'd have to go with the remade Battlestar Galactica. I always end up forgetting about that show, but then when I randomly catch an episode or hear about it I inevitably end up binging that shit from start to finish and wanting more. Every single time.

My favorite movie at the moment.... even tougher.... but probably Den of Thieves.

Favourite movies of all time is probably narrowed down is scarface and pulp fiction

Pulp fiction being my all time favourite

Im gonna edit and narrow down my lists lol got carried away bro so many good ones ;P

My favourite tv show to binge at the moment: im rewatching law and order criminal intent and American horror story. Also i like some docos such as the first 48 about real murder investigations. :3

Cheers for your comment c:

Never got in to games of thrones, but alot of people really like it, im not in to those kinds of shows normally but i might watch a few episodes now youve mentioned and see if i like.

There's a lot to take in with Game of Thrones, but if you find that you enjoy it then it'll lead you down a fantastic path.

And holy shit, I do have an honorable mention that I can't believe didn't strike me when I first posted. Marco Polo on Netflix. Cancelled before the 3rd season beause it apparently was expensive as hell to make (something along the lines of $90mil for two seasons) but, god damnit, I can't stress enough at how well they spent that money.

It basically follows Marco Polo after he's forced into Kublai Khan's court. He goes from being a piece of shit foreigner to becoming one of the Khan's most trusted advisors, and along the way meets an interesting blind man named Hundred Eyes who absolutely steals the show from him.

Along similar lines but following the Viking invasion of England, The Last Kingdom is another show that's left me glued to the screen.

tv: 1. the leftovers
2. true detective
3. prison break (nostalgia)

watched prison break a few years binged it all on netflix and loved it mostly didnt catch it during its original tv run only years after lol.

Only watched 2 or 3 eps of true detective it seemed really good, didnt get a chance to get fully in to it need to check it out thoughz

I've actually never watched even a single episode of game of thrones. I've got nothing against it, it's just I never had the opportunity when it started and at this point since I know so little about it I figure I'll just let it finish and then see if I like it. Then I can watch it all at once.

I used to be a big fan of lost. I know a lot of people have criticisms of the show. Some of them I think are fair, others not so much. But I really like it from beginning to end.

Id also rate breaking bad extremely highly.

Someone mentioned dexter, which I did watch regularly when it was on. But I thought it was kinda hit and miss. When it was good it was great. When it was bad it was shit.

And I thought it's final season was totally fucked up by the writers.

I've actually never watched even a single episode of game of thrones. I've got nothing against it, it's just I never had the opportunity when it started and at this point since I know so little about it I figure I'll just let it finish and then see if I like it. Then I can watch it all at once.

I used to be a big fan of lost. I know a lot of people have criticisms of the show. Some of them I think are fair, others not so much. But I really like it from beginning to end.

Id also rate breaking bad extremely highly.

Someone mentioned dexter, which I did watch regularly when it was on. But I thought it was kinda hit and miss. When it was good it was great. When it was bad it was shit.

And I thought it's final season was totally fucked up by the writers.

I remember all the hype when lost first aired, never watched more than a few episodes i was fairly young when it first aired and didnt have the patience i had lots of other shows i was obsessed with lol. But ill have to pick it up at some point

I agree Breaking bad is really good, i watched a few episodes here and there from the first few seasons. Lost track of it but then picked it back up in the final seasons, im up to like ep 3 of season 5. Defs a good one though i agree.

Dexter is one of my all time favourite shows but i agree the final season is fucked, the final episode is fucked it was a pretty terrible ending.. but i wish it wouldnt of ended in a way loved that show. Dexter alone kept me watching through every single season start to finish never missed anything, i just really loved that show dexter was so fucking well played by michael c hall.

tv shows
the wire
star trek deep space nine
Shameless
The sandbaggers

movies
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
natural born killers
the prestige
25th hour
trainspotting
traffic