• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite upper activity?

I prefer the sound of aluminium foil crackling in the morning breeze. ;)

smoking lots and lots of cigarettes

God..... this... in every way this. I can easily smoke a whole pack while chatting away about bs on the phone in one sitting.
I don't do amphetamines much, but just talking and smoking nonstop and drinking cup after cup of coffee hyper alert thinking crazy fast is my fondest memories with the drug.

And yeah, I dunno why but cigarettes are just BETTER on amphetamines, maybe cause it's a repetitive action that feels good already.

Oh and hey, 200th bl post =D

doing more.
sex is also good.
and anything that involves money.

other stuff as well.
(+1)

I am a southrtn whiteboy.so i like to gofast.

I make a lot of stupid lists and start over if I make a mistake/handwriting looks bad

Oh, and smoking a revolting amount of cigarettes of course

Deciding to index a thread about every RC possible...
I may regret this undertaking. ;)

Deciding to index a thread about every RC possible...
I may regret this undertaking. ;)

Hell yeah man!! I did something like that, created a kavakava mega thread when it first came around and the mod that was trying to sticky it accidentally deleted the shit,it was like the dog just ate my pencil.

On amphetamine? Studying Platonic or Pythagorean five dimesional geometry and philosophy... true! Then after two or three minutes, writing a load of crap, painting pictures, and going to the off licence for cigs and cider. Then sitting in the graveyard 'meditating'...

On amphetamine? Studying Platonic or Pythagorean five dimesional geometry and philosophy... true! Then after two or three minutes, writing a load of crap, painting pictures, and going to the off licence for cigs and cider. Then sitting in the graveyard 'meditating'...

Sounds really cool actually, ironic I do the same, but replace graveyard with ocean beach, and replace Platonic and Pythagorean geometry with New Age philosophy and symbolic simple artwork and lots of writing.

Managed to write over 7,000 words in just one night, on various media. :)

1. Work
2. Organize and simplify my life
3. There is no three

I don't like to socialize on stims other than caffeine and ephedrine much, usually become even more candid than usual. Then regret things.

Drawing, I love drawing on speed; like for days in a row no break until all my muscles are sore and I'm properly badly hallucinating from lack of sleep because it's been like 6 days and can't even draw anymore and am edging on dreaming while awake thinking things like all my drawings have an identity, personality and that I'm a political hostage held by aliens, hallucinating whole episodes of stuff that don't even exist that's fun I should do that again some time. The often resulting drawings are nice to keep afterwards especially what I make the first 72 hours after that its inspiration but no longer practical.

On amphetamines making music is by far my favorite activity, they get my creative juices flowing & get me super into playing things over & over until I get them perfect. Also love smoking bud while tweaked very much. On coke I like just chilling & getting super into listening to music, doing a lot more coke, & smoking tons of weed...coke's much more of a purely recreational drug for me, though I certainly can be productive while on it if I want to. As for favorites I have a particular fondness for amphetamines, however I do them less frequently than cocaine since it's much more hardcore & one dose already lasts me all day (as well almost a year ago I was abusing amps pretty heavily which taught me to exert more moderation with them than my other drugs of choice).

Anything creative is good as long as you're the creative type.
Also the stuffs really good for work... just sayin....

I am a southrtn whiteboy.so i like to gofast.

haha that's also southern Californian slang for meth/parTying or it was in the 80s.

I've never used crystal meth and don't want to. When I was prescribed low doses of Ritalin, and then later low doses of Adderall/Dexedrine I would just read, write, do school work or projects, and sometimes play videogames on them.

The only stimulant I use now is caffeine and I like to socialize on it, listen to music and dance, write/read, and clean.

Whatever happened to good old speckled peps, 720's, black beauty's, (not the stupid herbal energy stuff sold in gas staions now), Adipex - P. I am 45 and referring to things I remember from high school that would give you a boost. Also, I like Vyvanse better then Addy's. The Addy's seem to make me mean. This is my very first post, just wondering if anyone has gotten speedy from an Epipen. I won't take anything that slows me down. Can't stand feeling lethargic. And while speeding around I like to clean, but sometimes seems to get overly fixated or stuck on one task and have to talk myself past it. Talk and smoke to much, as well as take things that people say way to personal, lol!