• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Favorite type of Molly Discussion.

Cupkillerr

Greenlighter
Hello, my fellow Bluelighters. After a recent roll last night on some awesome white, crystally molly that was actually kind of rocky and extremely bitter, my friend and i both took a quarter gram in parachutes ( molly wrapped in joint rolling papers swallowed whole) at 9 it kicked in about 950 and i rolled hard until 2ish where i slowly began to come down. I was wondering what everyone's favorite types of molly is. Describe the best molly or your favorite molly you ever took (Color, Consistency, Taste, Effects, Amount etc) . Even though the batch last night was awesome i have to say the best molly i ever took was about this time last year when i got a half gram of some amazing dark yellowy brownish color molly that was very crystally almost like sticky grains of sand and it was bitter as could be. The bag was a .5 and i took a .07 each dose and i rolled very very hard five times and two of my friends each rolled hard once. we all just stuck our fingers in and dabbed it on out tongues a couple times. it lasted me all of memorial day weekend, such little doses of mdma have never gotten me so high it was simply excellent quality and even my dealer ( same guy for both batches) says it was the best molly he has ever come across. It had the long lasting uplifting speedy upper effects with an intense empathogenic lovey dovey feeling. The best of both worlds. So tell us about your favorite experiences and what type of molly it was. I'm very interested to see what type is most peoples favorite or what they've rolled best off of. Happy Rolling :)

MDMA is MDMA...

but the best "molly" Ive had was MDA, little sand like crystals with a tiny tiny yellow hint to them... straight from my dealer's stash

Oh, and I ate that powder straight up, had a beautiful bitter taste with a hint of sour... the weird thing is it made my lips tighten up and my entire mouth tingle... I suspect it had something to do with it being an HCL salt or something...

Last edited:
haha wow that sounds awesome. and yeah that is wierd almost sounds a little bit like coke haha

NSFW:
imag0502r.jpg

NSFW:
imag0493e.jpg

I always take pictures of my best bits, and they couldnt look further apart :D

Haha yeah I took a picture of my stuff, but you need a REALLY good camera to get a good photo of crystals. My phone only captures the crystals on my weed :D

Yeah it was almost like a coke numbing though lol, but without any loss of feeling

here they are :)

NSFW:
8acGJ.jpg

5749D.jpg

Last edited:
I hate pills, I always buy crystals, StrutterGears second picture is the best. Again, fuck pills.

MDMA is MDMA...

but the best "molly" Ive had was MDA, little sand like crystals with a tiny tiny yellow hint to them... straight from my dealer's stash

Oh, and I ate that powder straight up, had a beautiful bitter taste with a hint of sour... the weird thing is it made my lips tighten up and my entire mouth tingle... I suspect it had something to do with it being an HCL salt or something...

Any MDMA (and probably any drug in crystal form) that you've ever bought was an HCl salt.

Bk-MDMA was always my favorite. But these days im partial to Bk-Methyl-J (PIHKAL) mostly. If im trying to have an expierience, boiling the moll into sassafras is always the best way to go.

Any MDMA (and probably any drug in crystal form) that you've ever bought was an HCl salt.

Derp. It's not like Im going to find (or want) the freebase lol...

I meant that they used a higher amount of hydrochloride or something like that when stabilizing it

If im trying to have an expierience, boiling the moll into sassafras is always the best way to go.

How do you boil anything down into a tree..?

There is no higher or lower amount of hydrochloride. Each molecule of MDMA gets protonated by 1 H+ ion, then pairs with 1 Cl- ion.

k cool

You have an explanation then? That was just a shot in the dark

Most things with a very bitter taste pucker up ppl mouth... chew up a lemon seed and youll get the same effect ;)

^ Who is that in response too lol? Because the effect Im describing is far from "puckering" lol.

Thats called a Thizz Face anyways ;)

But anyways lets get back on topic! People around the Euro Pillreports have been talking about different synths leading to different kinds of highs... what is yalls' opinion on that?

Haha yeah I took a picture of my stuff, but you need a REALLY good camera to get a good photo of crystals. My phone only captures the crystals on my weed :D

Yeah it was almost like a coke numbing though lol, but without any loss of feeling

here they are :)

NSFW:
8acGJ.jpg

5749D.jpg

Holy fffff

so joocy

Yeah dude, I had been buying the same stuff like 2 years earlier and it was cut down to like half potency :!

That was from his personal stash though, along with an old MDMA bean from the dank Wa presses that were around in 2010. It was a good NYE

Ditto man... every press in Washington decided to start pressing pipes/RCs at like the same time. Molly here has always been super iffy, you can get some of the amazing crystal MDA that goes around here, or something thats been cut down so bad you need like .5 to get a roll started :\

Ive gotten meth and MDMA + TFMPP in crystal form too...

I just look for the imported pills now

Unless the synth is different enough that the reaction produced a different product than the chemist thinks it did, or separation/purification techniques were not used, any MDMA synth is producing MDMA and will give an MDMA high. There's so much about a high that's subjective, though, its almost impossible to discuss the idea of a different high. You might roll from MDMA from a particular batch, wait the requisite amount of time, then roll again, same dose, same batch, and will most likely have a different experience from the first one. Just the nature of psychadelics.

Well, from what they are saying online...

The Triforces are supposed a psychedelic type of roll
The Speakers are supposed to floor the fuck out of you
The Defqons are supposed to be a more speedy roll better for dancing

and they are saying that its pretty consistent with the pills, and we all know those test for 170-200mgs MDMA