• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Favorite things to call your partner/be called during sex?

Lmaoo I just read thru everyone else’s posts & noticed pretty much everybody on here likes being called daddy or calls their dude daddy lmao glad we can all unite as one 🤣🤣🤣
I find that fucking weird and have never understood it. Wtf would you call someone you do the dirty with by the name you called your parent, or want to be called by what little kids call their parent. Parent - child relationships is like the LAST bloody thing I'd want to associate with anything sexual. I don't get what the appeal is either way unless you got a real messed up incest fetish.😶

I've never called a partner, "mother". You guys are creeps xD although I just remember once upon a time when lil nico was like 6 he called his school teacher "MOM" by accident. I received the laughs of everyone, even I started laughing xddd. I blushed and kept repeating sorry****, hahahaha fun times.

Mother is weird just in itself. Norman Bates comes to mind.

Anyway, there are age appropriate names, nick names and playful ways to use those names as you get older. Sometimes this playfulness is done outside the bedroom, even if just for a flirtatious moment. It's ok every now and then but too much of anything is too much...

Yeah, I've always thought that the "daddy" thing was really weird. Kinda bothers me that it's so popular. People are fucked up.

Edit: Ladies, how would you react if your man called you "mommy" during sex?
Eewwwww....

"Mamacita"

Very lovely word

Not immediate sex context usually but similar

I find that fucking weird and have never understood it. Wtf would you call someone you do the dirty with by the name you called your parent, or want to be called by what little kids call their parent. Parent - child relationships is like the LAST bloody thing I'd want to associate with anything sexual. I don't get what the appeal is either way unless you got a real messed up incest fetish.😶

Well I never had a father so maybe that’s why Lmaoo #daddyissues 🤣🤣🤣

[ I like when they talk dirty. Fk calling names.]
Cachame mierda
Más fuerte carajo
Así así así!!!!, NO PARES MIERDA *CHOKES*
while I press turbo on my micro penis😂😂😂🤣
Do you like how I'm moving? "No" slaps and hastens* now? MAS RAPIDOOOOO CARAJO turns om the N0S* ASIIIII MW GUSTAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHA the fk I'm saying I'm gonna regret this post later chulos and mistresses.
I know yall like the fishy smell of sex, it turns me on xddd so many fluids involved

[ I like when they talk dirty. Fk calling names.]
Cachame mierda
Más fuerte carajo
Así así así!!!!, NO PARES MIERDA *CHOKES*
while I press turbo on my micro penis😂😂😂🤣
Do you like how I'm moving? "No" slaps and hastens* now? MAS RAPIDOOOOO CARAJO turns om the N0S* ASIIIII MW GUSTAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHA the fk I'm saying I'm gonna regret this post later chulos and mistresses.
I know yall like the fishy smell of sex, it turns me on xddd so many fluids involved
tiny penis??????
Size Reaction GIF by Travis
babe if its fishy, someone needs to go to a clinic, or stop fornicating with aquatic life

Yeah if someone called me 'daddy' it'd be an immediate turn-off for me - can't see the attraction in that in any way - grim

Yeh, that's just fuckin weird. I would assume that girls that do that have never been abused by a family member, and if they have then, that's even more wrong.

I love a bit of 'dirty talk' and so does the Mrs - in certain situations. But as she was sexually abused by her stepdad as a child, if I came out with "call me daddy", my dick would be severed from my body and relocated up my arse faster than you could say "sorry, didn't mean it".

I love to call her a "dirty fuckin bitch" or "fuckin slag" and she reciprocates by calling me a "dirty fuckin bastard".

But the situation has to be carefully assessed to ensure no dick ripping action ensues...