Favorite Star Trek Character

B

brownman

Okay, since we are in the survey mode, I would like to ask all the bluelighters out there who is your favorite Star Trek Character. Mine is Mr. Spock. The token Asian dude is cool too, but I like from the New Generation, the token African American with the cool glasses.
------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

Oh and i thought you were kidding this morning when you said you were going to post this ! lol...
through the anals of trekie history;
1. captin kirk ... he went where no man had gone before , tagged about every alien woman out there!
2. Riker from the next generation !
much like kirk , liked them alien women!!!!
3. as far as deep space 9 , who or WTF ???
bashire ? yeah , right !
4. voyager : 7 of 9 hands down , up , anyway she wants it ! she wants to asymilate you ( nice space term for wanting to fuck you to death )
yes i'm a trekkie . lol... and also other favorite space shows....battlestar galactica cheezy , but hell; ofoh but my all time favorite is : BABYLON 5 !!!!!!!

Raverdad, you ust be high
smile.gif
Bashire AND Riker BOTH bend over, mate, Im absolutely positive about it.
I really didnt go for any of the original crew, have seen "The next" so many times I'll pull fingernails rather than sit through it again, but I'd have to say Data..."Deep space" I thought totally rocked til they lost it at the end...military confrontation and large scale space battles are right up my ally, and I guess Quark was my man, sly little ferengi bastard with a heart of pure latinum
smile.gif
...Voyager, Ive only just started to watch, and I think Id have to go for Tuvac so far...black vulcans get me going
smile.gif
So logical, so large
smile.gif

------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

If you are trekkies you should get a kick out of the Mobius track on the Orbital Orbital album, its a sample of Geordie and Worf, pretty cool..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
...the album has the song that was the opening tune from "Spawn" too...spot on!
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"