• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Favorite place to smoke?

Whe I was goin to humboldt state university had the "stump". Hollowed out tree. Nature is the best

I had one of the best weeks in my life when I went to Amsterdam 10 years ago.

I want to go back so badly.

Back in my hometown there was a forested area with a Creek and lots of trees that were easy to climb. My favourite spot was one tree that had a sturdy branch that suspended over the creek about 10 feet above. There were branches that you could lean on for balance as well. It was so awesome to smoke up there :) I was always worried about dropping the pipe though, but that never happened thankfully!

Nowadays I just toke in my room though.

My fav place to smoke is at the old house that I work on with my friend/coworker. we just take a few hits of weed, listen to music, work on the house, and we get paid to do it.

sitting on my couch in my living room. I get paranoid when I smoke in public, but secluded spots in nature are always nice

Definitely at the balcony.. More air. But if you want privacy it won't work as you may feel paranoiac..

I eat all mine, and I do it in bed because if I stand/sit more than 15min I get bad back pain. Plus, there's people outside the house, so fuck that.

On my couch, after a long day of work!

Nothing beats the wind-down from a busy day.

It's nice to blaze outside too when it's not too gusty out. Or cold/rainy.

~Verri

On the beach or up in the mountains. Personally if it's good I like to blaze anywhere! With dabs, it's gotta be in my casa for sure!

Be safe n Have fun!
DC

The best place I ever smoked weeds was up in British Columbia, snowboarding in the trees after fresh snowfall, I think the snow was still falling a bit or maybe that was the weed, but it was beautiful, weed and snow always went well together. Also smoking weed at sunrise on a lake in Florida was also absolutely beautiful.

Back when I used to smoke dem good weeds I was still in high school and obviously lived in my parents home. So of course at night when everyone else was asleep I would smoke on the secondary front stoop that was less visible from the road and less lit up by the moon. My neighbor always walked his dog by anyway and waved at me while I was blatantly smoking weed. He was a bullet wound doctor, world renowned, and he was definitely the only adult on my street who was okay with smoking weed. Then again he was the only adult on his street who did all his own landscaping, it was therapeutic for him. Awesome guy, really peaceful to chat with.

Most of the time obviously I couldn't smoke at home, so where is a high schooler to smoke? Well there were actually quite a lot of places.. some safer than others.
- At the back of the Whole Foods Parking lot with the car windows up as not to make a scene.
- Driving around the massive grid of neighborhoods close to school.
- Long roads that led out to the middle of nowhere
- Behind the Dunkin Donuts was perfect.
- The half abandoned parking lot behind the Marshalls that was on the edge of town.
- At a friends house
- Hot boxing the car almost always was safer than not

Where not to smoke
- Public Parks
- Driving anywhere you might hit a traffic light or a backup that was long enough for a police officer to get a close look, or even for a random citizen to get a close look, plenty of random citizens think pot is the devil's drug and will report you asap
- parking lots that a regularly patrolled by police
- Fast food parking lots never were great for smoking in, too much traffic and people that might see you, plus a cop would be wise to hit a fast food parking lot if they were looking for a pot arrest
- areas associated with drug deals, i.e.: bad parts of hartford were close to my school and they were heavily patrolled
- anywhere in or near a school zone

Well I'm done, but please be safe and have fun

I live in Phoenix. Athough the summer is hot, the rest of the year is amazing outside. I usually smoke at the house but when I have some free time I'll go hiking up any of the MANY mountains in the valley, find a nice secluded spot and blaze while overlooking the city. Truely an amazing place to gather your thoughts. Looking over the massive city while blazing helps me put things in perspective. Just seeing how small we are in comparrison to this massive universe, it help me let stresses go. Plus the hike back down is much more fun that way!!

Once I climbed up on to the roof of my house where I had never been before (my roof is not at all accessible like some people's roofs) and took bong hits up there.

That was a lot of fun.

I can smoke in my apartment but I always like smoking outside more. Just gotta keep an eye out for DT's and other undercover. When I smoke I always walk down 1 way streets in the opposite direction of traffic. This was I can see who is coming, nice and far away. Unmarked vans, Taxi cabs with two people sitting up front, heavy tinted american made cars(under covers never drive forreign cars in nyc) etc.

I also only carry what I'm going to smoke, generally a joint. That way if I do notice incoming trouble, I can just swallow it and move on.

I generally prefer to smoke sitting in bed, window open, late morning. And then all day long, lol!

I like to smoke at home because its just me there most the time and therefore little too no paranoia. Straight up chill.