• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Favorite place to smoke?

EphemeralOutlet141

Bluelight Crew
Lately I've been walking around my town scoping out good places to smoke. I live in basically the middle of nowhere so there's a lot of cool forest paths, dead-end streets and back roads to wander down. Cops are usually really chill and stick to the main roads and neighborhoods.

Where do you guys smoke up? Any good suggestions?

Find a nice mountain to climb up, go to an old creek or river and sit on some rocks, hell climb a tree and toke up! Plenty of places back here in the country

In my fackin' house honestly

I don't mind smoking in my house when everyone goes to bed, but there's always a little paranoia that "what if someone wakes up oh no".

Plus taking a walk stoned is awesome. I love nature, especially when I'm high.

Honestly, I like smoking in weird places.

Like, there are just random places that I might go and all of the sudden I get this "Oh shit I NEED to smoke here!" kind of feeling.

I really like to smoke in historical places in the middle of nowhere and then when I'm all high just look around and wonder what kind of things people did there in the past, like, if I discover some really old shack deep in a forest that looks like it was used 100 years ago, that will be the kind of place I'll want to smoke.

For example, where I used to live in the country there was this rail trail that was pretty old and it had been an actual railroad back in the 1800s and was really fun to walk on because it was the exact same scenery that people would have witnessed (well, not EXACT same) one hundred and fifty years ago.

So I was walking on it once and I discovered this really old cement mine.

This thing was HUGE...we are talking like a 80 foot high broken mine with this old metal rail that used to be used to load cement which was dragging down into this Huge quarry filled with water that itself was probably like 50 feet deep and then even further back in the forest next to this mine was an even bigger, like fucking 200 foot tall cement tower and the whole area was all overgrown with moss and trees and shit.

It was a truly beautiful and awe inspiring place and I went there all the time even when I wasn't high but I knew the first time I went there that I HAD to get high there.

So finally I went back with a bowl, some weed and a video camera and got high as shit wandering around in the ruins of this old cement mine, then turned on my video camera and filmed the entire mine and gave stoned commentary about how old the place must have been and how all these people who are now dead would have worked there and shit.

It was a lot of fun and later when I did research on the place I found out that it dated back to around 1885 or something like that.

So, that's just an example of the kind of place I like to smoke most.

Some really old graveyard, abandoned or supposedly "haunted" houses, deep in forests where there's really interesting scenery or any kind of historical place, all the kinds of places that would already fill me with wonder even if I'm sober, those are my all time favorite places to smoke or really do just about any kind of drug personally.

Last edited:
In my living room. Dnail makes me stay close to the outlets :(

But as far as not in the house...

I live 10 minutes away from a national park which has a dope waterfall. I don't usually go there to smoke, but a few weeks ago a few friends and I tripped and went there in the middle of the winter. It was incredibly beautiful, the sun shining on the blanket of snow, and parts of the falls were completely frozen with icicles dripping down. Mother nature at its finest

Here's a few pics from the homies instagram when we were there a few weeks ago...
tIcnnqD.png

JHxtvpH.png

Last edited:
Don't smoke anymore, but back in the day, used to love toking up in the bath.

Cold pint of beer, fat joint, some mellow tunes and a warm bath.

Got to be careful to not get your joint wet, or fill your suds full of ash, but it's pretty darn peaceful.

I was thinking of buying a table, drilling a hole using my 6" hole saw, connecting an old 6" carbon filter using a flange and an inline fan inbetween to the bottom of the table and putting a vent on top to cover the hole and making a box around the carbon filter with a couple of vents either side. That way I could sit at the table and the smoke/vapour would get sucked in through the hole in the centre of the table. Makes it a bit aesthetically neater than having an open carbon filter laying around and it's a bit silly but it would work great for me. So the best place to smoke would be the living room where the smoke/vapour would get sucked through the charcoal filter and the smell adsorbed by the activated carbon.

Failing that my best place to smoke would be the bedroom where there's a high rise window where nobody can catch a whiff and smell the smoke.

Now that I live by myself I usually just smoke in the couch or at my desk behind the computer... Even at uni (my roommates smoked as well) I usually smoked inside. Occasionally I did like rolling a big doobie and going for a walk up/around the hill nearby. Other times I'd just light it as soon as I was outside and walk around the main streets :p. I got a little kick out of getting away with smoking in obvious places. Smoking on campus at night also provided for some good times xD

I don't smoke or use cannabis at all anymore either but I enjoyed smoking it outside, in the woods, and at home indoors or outside.

Well.... My favorite place is my most comfortable place, and that's in the house. Generally in a computer chair near a window, playing video games, watching TV or attempting and failing to smoke while I do both.

I love, love, love smoking around large, inland bodies of water and at high altitudes around hiking trails. Mountaintop smoking is so blissful, man. My problem with that is I get paranoid when I'm smoking in public. Not socially paranoid, but legally paranoid. I always feel like I've got police right around the corner, or a camera set up in the trees where I'm smoking, or some people may've seen me on my trek, thought I looked suspicious and called the cops.

I've really, really gotta get that whole paranoia thing under wraps. It's pretty much non-existent when I smoke in the house, though. Probably stems from some subconscious guilt I've always felt about my habits.... Eh.... now's not the time to play armchair psychologist, though....

Well.... My favorite place is my most comfortable place, and that's in the house. Generally in a computer chair near a window, playing video games, watching TV or attempting and failing to smoke while I do both.

I love, love, love smoking around large, inland bodies of water and at high altitudes around hiking trails. Mountaintop smoking is so blissful, man. My problem with that is I get paranoid when I'm smoking in public. Not socially paranoid, but legally paranoid. I always feel like I've got police right around the corner, or a camera set up in the trees where I'm smoking, or some people may've seen me on my trek, thought I looked suspicious and called the cops.

I've really, really gotta get that whole paranoia thing under wraps. It's pretty much non-existent when I smoke in the house, though. Probably stems from some subconscious guilt I've always felt about my habits.... Eh.... now's not the time to play armchair psychologist, though....

Yeah I know what you mean, that's how I used to be as well with smoking in public since I've actually been caught and fined for it before. But I figure as long as I'm not being stupidly obvious like I was when I got caught I should be fine.

In the coffeeshop if it's got a good crowd (like a few tourists and some natives)

On a bench in the street if it's in the sun.

Nowhere near historic buildings , churches and or graveyards that shit freaks me out yo.

Also not near schools makes me feel like I'm still dropping out of class / society to do something bad.

In the coffeeshop if it's got a good crowd (like a few tourists and some natives)

On a bench in the street if it's in the sun.

Nowhere near historic buildings , churches and or graveyards that shit freaks me out yo.

Also not near schools makes me feel like I'm still dropping out of class / society to do something bad.

What country you from, man, if you don't mind me asking?

^
The Netherlands although I'm not dutch technically (euro-hassle I was born here) it has been my home for over 24 years out of 28.

^
The Netherlands although I'm not dutch technically (euro-hassle I was born here) it has been my home for over 24 years out of 28.

One time I met two German brothers (from Germany, not just ethnicity) while I was vacationing in Phoenix, Arizona. They told me about their neighbouring countries, and when it came to the Netherlands, they just did the spinning finger motion (what you do to say someone's cuckoo) around their head haha. I guess Amsterdam's too much for them lol 8(

Me personally, I don't judge or care what other people do. I'm a pothead so yeah...

^
hah I guess most dutch people would take it as a compliment , we get taught in school that we are an unique nation because of unconventional problem solving "skills" stemming from the shared need of keeping the land dry and if possible above sea level .

I'm applying for dutch nationality soon.

My favorite place to smoke is near some good music and whatever i can get into while im buzzed...who says smoke isnt productive?

Outside in a comfortable tree, or on the beach shore at sunset....... yeah nature <3

~Verri

Walking the dog or in my room in front of the computer/tv. I also think it helps me to relax when playing golf and can usually hit the ball better.