• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Favorite paper

President_Red

Bluelighter
Okay so in the last two months I first learned how to roll blunts but then I got vape and quit smoking so I didn't wanna smoke the blunt wrap anymore. So I started rolling joints and been joint crazy since I learned on jobs they're ok but burn fast, I tried raws I dislike them they die out all the time, my favorite so far is zig zags. What's your favorite?

The ones you dislike, RAW lol. Just the originals though, I know they make a bunch of different kinds like the rice paper and the organics and a whole bunch of other shit.

But really I like anything that's not flavored. Rather taste the flowers than some artificial flavor

In my country , I roll with blunts " marsbrand " , I think it was my best . I like all kinds of marijuana in the world . Hahaa ... I am proud of the Indonesian state

RAW with a filter tip, rolled in a cigarette/perfect roller.

If that goes out on you, it's your weed's fault-- not the paper.

RAW with a filter tip, rolled in a cigarette/perfect roller.

If that goes out on you, it's your weed's fault-- not the paper.

tHis exactly.....when I smoke joints, which is close to never. At first I was buying the single packages of Raw's with the filter tips, wrapped in an eleastic - then I just started buying them by the box.

The hemp versions burn and leave an almost invisible ash, add no taste and burn smoothly.

Tom

Well I recently picked up some element 1 1/4 and I love them! They out beat zog zags now in my book.

Raws are good, but I smoke with the lightest and thinnest paper I can find. There are two of three quite good ones. Usually weigh 12.5g/square meter. The lightest will do, thanks.

And remember folks, if hash ain't bubble, it ain't worth the trouble. Ba-dum-tss.

Raws are good, but I smoke with the lightest and thinnest paper I can find. There are two of three quite good ones. Usually weigh 12.5g/square meter.

So.... what are those two or three?

....or is this like a scavenger hunt kind of thing?

For smoking neat, I would totally suggest the red (thick without corners cut) rizla. They're substantial for what you need (regarding rolling a longer or thicker joint for a more satisfying smoke (as close as to the feel of tobacco smoke as you can get). I've been using them since a young age. I've tried raw and lots of other types. These beat all for me.

OCB Premium Thin, Element, RAW

I'm fond of Zig-Zags since you can find them at literally every gas station, but if I can find any of the above, I'd use those instead.

Zig zags are too bleached out and full of chemicals for me to use too often, but they burn pretty nicey. Usually I go with raw original or hemp papers.