• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Favorite music for tripping?

I love listening to stuff by Black Sabbath alot. I like alot of Goa trance while tripping. Or NIN's The Fragile is pretty cool.
Peace.
------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."
–William Blake
*ProFromMars*

Squarepusher - Budakhan Minddphone
Mouse on Mars - niun niggung
Tool - aenima especially "Third Eye"
anything by Bjork
Dieselboy
Cocteau Twins

I recommend Fila Brazillia, any of their CD's will do, but my personal favorite is "a touch of cloth" or maybe "black market gardening" or "maim that tune"
trust me, Fila Brazillia....
peas

first thing u gotta do is totally fuck the dance music off 4 a start, u dont need that shit when ur trippin
best music 2 listen to is:
TOOL, nuthin beats that, especially the aenima CD
and DEFTONES, white pony is probably the best of their cds 2 listen 2 trippin because they have the new DJ on that cd that adds all those lush, weird and atmospheric sounds 2 the mix, and because it is more mellow than their previous CDs
also, u should probably give A PERFECT CIRCLE a spin

When rolling theres no doubt what Im listening to. Its Bad Boy Bill, Happy Hardcore, DJ Buzz Fuzz, DJ Venom, John Digweed & Sasha, Orbital, Rollergirl.
When tripping I dont really like techno. I prefer rock music like the Deftones, NOFX, Incubus, Pennywise. But sometimes I'll put on some deep trance like Sasha & Digweed. Also Sound Factory 2001 is some good shit to listen to when tripping out.
------------------
"You move like I want to. To see like your eyes do. We are downstairs where. No one can see. New life breakaway."