Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite Movie Soundtracks & Scores?

hmm, a few come to mind. i thought for sure someone would mention blade runner, good one by vangelis.

only have one currently on my playlist and thats betty blue

rosemary's baby theme is dope, polanski's wife emmanuel seigner sampled it for her album which is hella good.

anything by the italian group goblin suspiria man they could do it all, haunting horror, funky shit that sounds like curtis mayfield or dark ambient. peep the goblin collection 1975-1989 to get familiar.

last eyes wide shut, good choice of songs for the scenes. the classical shit ,crazy chanting at the masked ball n' i have no idea what type of music was being played when he was takin his tour of the mansion but that shit was a perfect choice

great choices so far. I will add some random ones:

Human Traffic - eclectic party mix of electronic music

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou - I'm sure it's been said but I loved most work done by industry great T-Bone Burnett

Snatch - shows what excellent song selection can do for a movie (ala Tarantino)

Jackie Brown
- QT has to be on this list somewhere, and I do love me some motown/soul

Choke
- the most underrated soundtrack of all time. it is indie rock gold. Chuck P loves Radiohead

Titanic

AMIRITE?!?!!?

AwesomeSmiley2.jpg

Mine was always South Park Bigger, Longer and Uncut.

Trey Parker and Matt stone are in a punk band, D.V.D.A. They played What Would Brian Boitano Do? Pt. II at the end of the movie which was a kicker.

^ Same with anything by Ennio Morricone.

I love this one...one of the most sensually melancholic soundtracks I've ever had the pleasure of listening to...when I close my eyes I can imagine exactly which part of the movie is playing (same with the Fountain).
folder.jpg

listen here

"Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind" hands down. The Beck remake of that Corgis song can still get me teary eyed.

A good 2nd would be "Shallow Hal" with the Damien Rucker tune.

I don't know how I failed to include Garden State. Like every track on that album is a winner. :) I sort of hate Zach Braff as a person but damn do I love him as an actor/director.

BASEketball
Wristcutters- a love story (Soundtrack is almost all Gogol Bordello)