L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favorite love making music

pnkparis

Greenlighter
So I KNOW for a fact I'm not the only one that absolutely LOVES gettin down to some music..

I find that the music I choose almost always dictates the type of sex I have

any kind a hard rock/screaming = dirty, hard sex

House/Techno Electronic Music = fun, experimental sex

R&B/slow tunes = passionate, slow sex

and the list goes on and on

Does anyone else find themselves listening to a certain type of music because you already know what kinda sex is in store?

Rap & some lines off mah dick

Dubstep, rocking our hips back and forth 140 times a min

R&B - Oh shit, must be in love.

I had a girlfriend that always put on Ani Difranco type music when we were having sex. It bugged me.

I like to make love to the same music I like to bump and grind with a partner to in a club or at a rave: BEATS. Preferably of the broken variety. That means hip hop or dnb mostly. Not so much dubstep and breaks.

Bluetech - Divine Invasion (psytrance)

Tripswitch (psydub)

AES DANA - Leylines (slow trance)

that song that sings about wild wild horses. LOL.

i actually really enjoy something smooth, like Miles Davis. most of the time instrumental music.

Angel of Death - Slayer.

Obviously this song is for slow sensual sex. :) lol

But in all seriousness, I like to get it awn with some funk

Steve Vai's Lotus Feet is incredible because there's a bit where it builds up like an orgasm. And the whole piece is just perfect for sex.

Steve Vai's Lotus Feet is incredible because there's a bit where it builds up like an orgasm. And the whole piece is just perfect for sex.

^ I know this song and exactly which part you're talking about! Man, I wish I would've thought of using this song before.Gives me ideas :D

^ I know this song and exactly which part you're talking about! Man, I wish I would've thought of using this song before.Gives me ideas :D

:D
Follow up on yours ideas, I swear that song just makes everything sexual so much better.