• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite drug for a walk at night?

@juansalar; it's fine. Though I would appreciate it if you used paragraphs. Especially when writing a long post. Makes it a lot easier on the eyes to read (especially on phone, which is what I'm viewing BL on right now, and reading that post was a bit annoying TBH). But the contents of the post/this thread are fine for Drug Culture. :)

Regarding the title of this thread, definitely PCP (no joke). It made for the best night hike ever! Honestly the absence of drugs, like when I was coming off methadone, also made for superb night hikes :)

For me, a giant joint and a walk down my street at night is perfect. When I did benzo's (don't start), a super low dose made it just that much more blissful. Of course I love me a good shroom walk too! But cannabis is a great walk 10/10 of the time.

Interesting, I see that a lot of people like MJ to go out at night. I would normally listen to music, be alone with someone. I guess Speed would be my selected one for a night out few years ago..

MDA is very fun for walking about at night.

Talk about strange...

MDA is very fun for walking about at night.

Talk about strange...

Last time I did MDA I walked from the hotel room I was staying in to the gas station several blocks down. I was already coming down and got fairly paranoid on the walk back to the hotel. Kept thinking someone must be following me. Maybe the walk would have been better during the peak.

Oddly enough I used to enjoy walking (or rather robo stumbling) on medium-ish high doses of dxm + thc. Enjoyed the feeling like I was floating, or rather, like I was a puddle of liquid quickly gliding across the pavement.

Regarding the title of this thread, definitely PCP (no joke).

Why would it be a joke? I've never done actual phencyclidine/PCP, but I've done quite a lot of analogues thereof, such as 3-HO-PCP (so far my favorite), 3MeOPCP and various PCE analogues. And what I've found is that hiking or riding a bicycle1 is one of the most fun active things to do on those drugs. Perhaps PCP and family don't mess with motor control as much as, say, ketamine or DXM do; indeed, in low doses PCP/PCE compounds actually enhance bodily control. Combined with significant time dilation and increased visual acuity, it makes for remarkably beautiful rides. I've gone on many bike-hikes on 3-MeO-PCE (it was what I had at the moment, had I had 3-X-PCP, I'd definitely have gone with that instead) and they all were amazing.

1Riding anything or operating any sort of machinery while intoxicated is a definite no-no. Even someone on a typical bicycle can cause injury to pedestrians if they cause an accident. Sadly, I very often cycle while high or intoxicated, mostly on codeine, or alcohol, or dissociatives, or hypnotics a la benzos and zopiclone. But I'm a very experienced cyclist, and I try to be cautious if I feel unsure of my capabilities at that point in time.

All in all I think for me dissociatives of the PCP class are my favorite because they're quite energetic, but also add a hint of mystery and wonder to the whole thing. PCP FTW!

E: sorry for highjacking your thread and straying away from the topic, but I have a question to everybody. Has anyone noticed that stimulating dissociatives (like 3-MeO-PCP) make many physical activities, such as cycling, feel effortless. I'm more of a sprinter, so long (>10 min) exercises feel awful most of the time, but the times I tried doing the same exercises while on PCP/PCE, it felt so effortless that it even started becoming enjoyable.

DXM 1st or 2nd plat (maybe low 3rd if you can walk well enough) while smoking some cigarettes. Especially cool during the winter when it snows, it looks amazing.
Yes, I just had a DXM trip last night. It was beautiful and brought back many memories.
600 milligrams of DXM and taking my dog for a walk had me feeling like I was on a damn ship in the sea...like the ground was moving around or something...I was so fucking high.
It can be a mind bending experience. I also always feel like I am falling forward while on DXM.
Dissociative anaesthetics make me feel like I'm walking on stars
When ever I experience DXM, it makes me feel light and heavy at the same time.

I used to looooooove riding my bike on DXM. Dangerous as all else, but it brings a certain bravado not unhelpful when dealing with LA traffic 8) %)

And I agree BD, PCP has a bad and largely undeserved rap.

Interesting, I see that a lot of people like MJ to go out at night. I would normally listen to music, be alone with someone. I guess Speed would be my selected one for a night out few years ago..

In my opinion it definitely depends on the strain! But even with a good indica, breaking out a bluetooth speaker and smoking at the park in the middle of the night is a great experience. At least where I'm from! :)

Indeed, there are many types of different strains - and depending on what suits you better it can be quite an innovating experience. It's good for me if I know I can be there. If I happen to be in a state or in a county where I could be arrested then it's not that fun.

I don't understand how some people can walk on that stuff (K). Like, seriously it's like you're a puppet on strings but also somehow a t-rex.

I enjoy going for walks on high but sub-khole doses as well. As far as how I do it: really fucking slow.

Mdma and lsd.
But I don't do physchedlics anymore because of my ptsd but back in the day that was my shit .
So beautiful to be rolling balls and frying balls at the same time walking down the street at night and listening to music

I enjoy going for walks on high but sub-khole doses as well. As far as how I do it: really fucking slow.

A guy I used to play music with and fellow psychonaut was somehow able to play intruments (including drums) and dance and move around like it was nothing. I could never believe it. Walking without looking like some sort of manequin was always difficult for me.