• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite drug combo?

RicardoMontoya

Bluelighter
For me it's clonazepam and oxycodone.
But careful!!! It can be lethal if you don't know what you're doing and are not pretty tolerant to both drugs!
So I'd never suggest mixing opioids and benzos.

What's yours?

Speedball. Though have only done that a couple times. I usually react very badly to stimulants, combining it with a sedating drug seems to take off that paranoid jittery edge for me.
On the tamer side, I enjoy a few beers with some weed.

Pregabalin and any Benzo
Modafinil and Diazepam a few hours later to stop the sweating/fidgeting.

For me it's clonazepam and oxycodone.
But careful!!! It can be lethal if you don't know what you're doing and are not pretty tolerant to both drugs!
So I'd never suggest mixing opioids and benzos.

What's yours?
I just took 4mg clonazepam and 120mg morphine as I read this hahaha.
Guys, I only do it cause I have several years of experience and high tolerance to both substances.
Stay safe buds
PD. Careful with the benzos especially, first time I mixed like 60mg og morphine with a benzo: 0.5mg clonazepam made me Blackout so pretty Careful with the doses :p

BDPC + methoxetamine
deschloroketamine + meth
methadone + methylphenidate (or probably cocaine but never did it, stuff's too expensive where I lived)

all in lowish dosages

Adderall for the come up, opioids for the come down. Could ruin my life forever with those two but it just gets boring in the end XD

Marijuana with anything is a classic.

For the come up-

oxycodone IR and, plain codeine syrup plus clonazepam

for potentiation-

cimetidine, hydroxyzine, WGFJ, and like .5 alp (I have plentiful amounts of experience) doesn’t mean it’s not extremely dangerous and possible lethal tho

For synergy-

cyclobenzaprine, DXM, dimenhydrinate and clonazepam and a hell of a lot of caffeine and DEFINITELY NICOTINE and DEFINITELY CANNABIS plus not to mention a good amount of Gingerale to wash everything above down

Last edited:
Pre-surgery dose of Versed, recovery room leftovers and the morphine drip for several days -- and in 2016, for an outpatient procedure, I was treated to a large injection of DEMOROL!!! Oh Joy!

Now, I'm satisfied with nicotine, beer and meth, depending on my mood. I'm constantly ripping off my nicotine patches to grab a stray cigarette here and there, and meth has gotten boring over time. But I will drink beer until they lower me into the ground. That is my real addiction.

My tombstone will read, "Here lies a Nuscance dedicated to Sanity."

V