• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Favorite designs for interior/home/furniture/workspace?

TG - ohhh yesss you're speaking my language lovely! :D
The only issue with these aquarium-cum-furniture would be cleaning them.. although I imagine you could have filters and sea snails to help out? Freaking awesome work, though. <3

i like large open spaces, and massive windows.

Victorias%2Bhouse%2B-%2Blounge%2Btop.jpg

i tried hard to convince wifey to buy that coffee table but failed. the one we ended up with is pretty sick too.

^^ my mom has almost the same coffee table, just a little diffrerence in the shape of the glass but the rest is identical

I remember when I lived with my parents and was having a party I had to keep an eye on it at all times tough =/

the one we ended up with is pretty sick too.
Pic please.

I am waiting until our living room is finished before posting before and after.
We switched our bedroom into the spare room and the have the master as den. The master has the cable hook-up and I don't like electronics in the bedroom. Sleep and sex only. Excellent decision.

Ahhh very nice! I love those 2-piece interlock designs. It instantly doubles the surface area.

I think I like your sturdy table more than that glass one in the pic I posted IP!

More pics...
Hmmm.. lounging around....
arsl04_foster.jpg

read read read read! how nice to curl up here...
main.php

Isnt this Port-a-Bach Shipping Container Holiday Home just soo adorable?
2007-12-24_093138-portabach-bed.jpg

2007-12-24_093029-portabach-exterior.jpg

2007-12-24_093206-portabach-night.jpg

2007-12-24_093314-portabach-sealedup.jpg

more info on the port-a-bach here

Oooh I love it! Those halogen lights could be a bit startling at night though. But if you were at the right angle, they would create the perfect ambience.

^Gah Im such a sucker for any kind of bookshelves. Those are pretty nice.
Lets have a sleepover guise! ;)
epu_loft_rect540.jpg

Yes.

I'm not a fan of white walls. To me, they are sterile and remind me of every rental property I've lived in over the years. Let's not forget the few hospital stays I have under my belt.

This space is perfect. ...warm, cozy, and rustic.

Now THATS a patio!
PortabelloEstate.jpg

I like the round light things hanging from the ceiling
AntillaBathroom.jpg

Although I enjoy artistic and retro home decor styles, I also like the high-end modern interiors.

You're speaking my language. :D

Sleepover with Amy + DVD marathon + yummy food + popcorn + booze +......... ;)<3

Here's some more rooms I lurve :

Man, I love white walls and floors but I'd be super OC about them getting dirty so I dunno if this is feasible in the long run if I wanna relax ;)
valentin-apartment-5.jpg

valentin-apartment-1.jpg

Cozyyyyy
46f1650a84a8ed39b947453d353f23b238c.jpg

27.png

This kids room is just so effin cute
040109waynevincent.jpg

This "floating" house is somewhere in Los Angeles (forgot what its called!)
09e70de977880fdd7a3dcaa1ba4253c4221.jpg

4ba95b5d484c700ae0164ee48f1ee04673a.jpg