• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Brand of Cigarettes and Cigars

Rolling tobacco: Usually Pueblo but I'll use any brand as long as it's 100% tobacco. I put it in my spliffs.
Cigs: I don't buy them but I have a preference for menthols, an old favorite was Marlboro blue ice. (haven't smoked a cig in months).
Cigars: Romeo&Julieta or Cohiba, bought in Cuba of course. Still have one Cohiba lanceros stashed for a special occasion.

I'm so skint these days a proper embassy cigarette is like a rare royal treat to me unfortunately I can't believe you can only but large packs of tobacco and cigs now it's so stupid and such a waste of money for me because I don't some that much tobacco really it's just for weed and the odd roll up I just never been able to smoke pure tobacco to the face though even though I've been smoking for over 4 years I just can't back tobacco on its own maybe one of two puffs but anymore and I feel sick to my core way worse than opiate nausea..

I usually smoke Winston Red 100s but I think my favorite is actually Newport Smooth Selects just too damn expensive to buy often though. As for cigars I honestly think Black And Mild Jazz is better than any of the fancy expensive ones I’ve had, but that’s just me.

I'd have to go with camel wide filters for my cigarettes. And as far as cigars go, I don't really like cigars. But in place I will say Levi garret looseleaf chewing tobaccy is quite the treat.

I may catch flak, bit if I'm going to smoke a cigar, I do like a backwoods honey, or if the season is right, the dark chocolate stout backwoods.

I'd have to go with camel wide filters for my cigarettes. And as far as cigars go, I don't really like cigars. But in place I will say Levi garret looseleaf chewing tobaccy is quite the treat.

I stopped chewing tobacco a couple months ago but I’ve always heard Levi Garret was pretty good (might have to make an exception and try it sometime). I always liked Star chewing tobacco, if you haven’t already it’s worth trying. I also stopped dipping around the same time (probably gonna start again to help with my anxiety so I don’t have to take Klonopin as much even though I take it as prescribed most of the time I don’t wanna get too dependent on it( Copenhagen Black was my favorite dip Grizzly Wintergreen was also ok.

Winston are good n harsh, love the flavor when you can find a pack that isn't stale as fuck...

See, I started with the processed style chewing tobacco. I didn't care for it much, mainly stuck to copenhagen straight, but after I tried loose leaf I was in love. Sweet raisiny taste you get is phenomenal! I do not usually chew as my main source of nicotine, I'm to anal about the feeling of my mouth and such haha. But I'll have to check that out. Star chewing tobacco, I've never heard of it.

And damn good mobe, anything tonstay away from benzos man, I've never had good come out of them, and habe heard some pretty wicked stories from regular users of xans, kpins, lorazepam, all that shit..

I might add that I rolled for about 2 years, hand rolled. Used top filters and bugler non menthol tobacco. Very good quality shag.

Now that I think about it idk if you can get Star just anywhere. Think one guy I know said he couldn’t find it in any other state (I’m in NC so tobacco products are HUGE here and there’s only a handful of stores that sell it near me). But I might be wrong (I’m pretty stoned currently lol) if you happen to see it though.

Yeah, I’m doing my best not to get anymore dependent on benzos than I already am but I’ve been on Klonopin daily for about 5 years (switched to Valium for a month but that just didn’t cut it, when I switched back my tolerance went way down and when I took my normal 2mg dose of Klonopin I blacked out and kinda just wandered through a bunch of stores lol). Before I started Klonopin I was anxious from the time I got up til when I fell asleep (if I was lucky enough to get to sleep) and having 2-3+ panic attacks a day so bad I couldn’t get out of bed or the floor for an hour. Tried most of the non benzo anxiety meds but nothing would cut it was even on over 800mg seroquel a day at one point still panicking. Pretty much the only thing that I’ve found that can make em bearable besides benzos is indica heavy weed but unfortunately NC has yet to pass a medical marijuana law. I’ve also been on a benzo for sleep for about 1-2yrs (Restoril at first now Dalmane) insomnia got so bad I wasn’t able to sleep for 2-3nights and would actually start to hallucinate from sleep deprivation. I hope we legalize medical soon then maybe I can stop taking all my pills.

If I smoke a cigarette its probably Newport or Marlboro no.27's.

I don't smoke cigars often, but I have some Ashton Cabinet's and Monte Carlo's