Votes: 12 31.6%
  • suboxone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darvocet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • morobine

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
I don’t get why iv Morphine is supposed to be so good but oral m sucks. Isn’t it all morphine in yer blood?

Oral morphine isn't taken up by the body well so you end up wasting a lot of the drug. I've tried pretty much every opioid on the market excluding some of the newer RCs. If I had to rate which was my favorite I'd also put morphine on the top of that list. I have not IVed it but I plan to do that on my death bed. I haven't IVed anything in my life but I've tried all the other routes excluding IM.

My list looks something like this;
  1. Morphine - Warm, glowing, itchy in a good way, most vivid nods, best for killing pain both, calms my mind and helps me forget about my problems. Best of the bunch of easing into sleep and inducing vivid dreams.
  2. Heroin/diamorphine - Pretty close to morphine but less warm, glowing, nods are less vivid, not as itchy, dreams not as vivid. Stopped using it because ECP is all fent now and I haven't seen real H in a long time.
  3. Oxymorphone - Of the pharmas Opana is king of the hill. Very noddy opioid, strong, warm, and honestly I have a hard time deciding between this one and heroin. If the only ROA I could use was snorting I would pick this one every time. It nearly killed me twice.
  4. Opium - Another one I have a hard time placing in the ranks. Take everything I like about the last three and you have opium. I only rate it this low because it became impossible to find in the early 2000s. If this were still making the rounds I would probably buy it over heroin or pharmas every time. The ritual of smoking it is half the fun and I'm sure it'd be very popular if it all wasn't being diverted to make pharmas and street H. Smoking opium is pretty similar to the effects of morphine and while there is a waste from the process the ROA provides an easy way to judge where you are at. If I ever come into a bunch of money I will build a private smoking rooms and acquire all of the tools needed to replicate the opium dens of old. Best consumed in the company of Asian women who like to cuddle and a lazy pet cat. If you ever get the chance, and you can confirm it isn't just black tar heroin, you should probably give it a try.
  5. Oxycodone - The getting shit done opioid. Oxycodone shines when you have a heavy work load and need to power through it. Can feel a bit speedy in the lower doses. When the pills were going for nothing on the street using this over everything else was the way to go. When you're working 7 days a week in 16 hour shifts this is the one you want. After the work day you can find a nice, warm, heavy nod if you push the dose. On the downside it doesn't lend itself well to inducing sleep.
  6. Hydrocodone - Also a getting shit done opioid but more sedating for me. Pretty much oxycodone without the speedy push on the low doses. Unlike most I actually preferred this one to oxy but I rank it lower because it doesn't have anything unique about it that can't be found in other opioids on this list. I wish the tablets without Tylenol were more common. I've never seen one in person but I imagine this one would be more popular if it was found outside of combinations. Speaking of combo drugs Tussionex is the nectar of the Gods.
  7. Hydromorphone - An IV user would be surprised to find this so low down my list. Frankly, for those of us scared of needles this one isn't of much use. Having taken it through every ROA without a needle I can't say I found much value out of this one. My friend that IVed would trade me wads of cash and pills for these so that's what I did with them.
  8. Methadone - Of the opioids used to treat addicts this one is the best in my opinion. Very sedating, kills pain, and keeps the cravings at bay. It feels very cold though and I rank it low because it's such a hard drug to stop taking once you've started. Of all the opioids I've gone through w/d with this one was by far the worst of them.
  9. Suboxone - I did not find much value in this substance even when using it to avoid w/d. It doesn't feel good in the body even without an existing addiction to other opioids. It dulls all my senses without much benefit. The high from it doesn't feel very good. It doesn't do a good job of causing nods. You end up hating it because you're chained to it but unlike methadone it doesn't give me much relief.
  10. All the others: I don't want to continue ranking opioids because I'll be here all night. Of all the others I've found value in some and not in others. Kratom is a good drug for example. Things like tramadol I've never been a fan of. Anything this far down the list was used when I couldn't find the others rated 1-6 on my list. Fent scared me the most of all the others. Fent was very cold and had no value for me beyond staving off w/d.

Last edited:
Oral morphine isn't taken up by the body well so you end up wasting a lot of the drug. I've tried pretty much every opioid on the market excluding some of the newer RCs. If I had to rate which was my favorite I'd also put morphine on the top of that list. I have not IVed it but I plan to do that on my death bed. I haven't IVed anything in my life but I've tried all the other routes excluding IM.

My list looks something like this;
  1. Morphine - Warm, glowing, itchy in a good way, most vivid nods, best for killing pain both, calms my mind and helps me forget about my problems. Best of the bunch of easing into sleep and inducing vivid dreams.
  2. Heroin/diamorphine - Pretty close to morphine but less warm, glowing, nods are less vivid, not as itchy, dreams not as vivid. Stopped using it because ECP is all fent now and I haven't seen real H in a long time.
  3. Oxymorphone - Of the pharmas Opana is king of the hill. Very noddy opioid, strong, warm, and honestly I have a hard time deciding between this one and heroin. If the only ROA I could use was snorting I would pick this one every time. It nearly killed me twice.
  4. Opium - Another one I have a hard time placing in the ranks. Take everything I like about the last three and you have opium. I only rate it this low because it became impossible to find in the early 2000s. If this were still making the rounds I would probably buy it over heroin or pharmas every time. The ritual of smoking it is half the fun and I'm sure it'd be very popular if it all wasn't being diverted to make pharmas and street H. Smoking opium is pretty similar to the effects of morphine and while there is a waste from the process the ROA provides an easy way to judge where you are at. If I ever come into a bunch of money I will build a private smoking rooms and acquire all of the tools needed to replicate the opium dens of old. Best consumed in the company of Asian women who like to cuddle and a lazy pet cat. If you ever get the chance, and you can confirm it isn't just black tar heroin, you should probably give it a try.
  5. Oxycodone - The getting shit done opioid. Oxycodone shines when you have a heavy work load and need to power through it. Can feel a bit speedy in the lower doses. When the pills were going for nothing on the street using this over everything else was the way to go. When you're working 7 days a week in 16 hour shifts this is the one you want. After the work day you can find a nice, warm, heavy nod if you push the dose. On the downside it doesn't lend itself well to inducing sleep.
  6. Hydrocodone - Also a getting shit done opioid but more sedating for me. Pretty much oxycodone without the speedy push on the low doses. Unlike most I actually preferred this one to oxy but I rank it lower because it doesn't have anything unique about it that can't be found in other opioids on this list. I wish the tablets without Tylenol were more common. I've never seen one in person but I imagine this one would be more popular if it was found outside of combinations. Speaking of combo drugs Tussionex is the nectar of the Gods.
  7. Hydromorphone - An IV user would be surprised to find this so low down my list. Frankly, for those of us scared of needles this one isn't of much use. Having taken it through every ROA without a needle I can't say I found much value out of this one. My friend that IVed would trade me wads of cash and pills for these so that's what I did with them.
  8. Methadone - Of the opioids used to treat addicts this one is the best in my opinion. Very sedating, kills pain, and keeps the cravings at bay. It feels very cold though and I rank it low because it's such a hard drug to stop taking once you've started. Of all the opioids I've gone through w/d with this one was by far the worst of them.
  9. Suboxone - I did not find much value in this substance even when using it to avoid w/d. It doesn't feel good in the body even without an existing addiction to other opioids. It dulls all my senses without much benefit. The high from it doesn't feel very good. It doesn't do a good job of causing nods. You end up hating it because you're chained to it but unlike methadone it doesn't give me much relief.
  10. All the others: I don't want to continue ranking opioids because I'll be here all night. Of all the others I've found value in some and not in others. Kratom is a good drug for example. Things like tramadol I've never been a fan of. Anything this far down the list was used when I couldn't find the others rated 1-6 on my list. Fent scared me the most of all the others. Fent was very cold and had no value for me beyond staving off w/d.
oh man, if you love oral morphine shittttt you have no idea how pleasurable and so much better IV pharma morphine is. It's a 9999999/10.

oh man, if you love oral morphine shittttt you have no idea how pleasurable and so much better IV pharma morphine is. It's a 9999999/10.
Yeah that shit's no joke. When I first woke up from my accident they had me hooked up on that. I was laying there perfectly sedated and relaxed, despite having a shattered ankle and broken clavicle, sternum, and tailbone.

Seems like it should be a similar feeling though right? Even if you loose something without IV. But while I love oxycodone and heroin I did not like morphine at all. made me feel heavy and underwater and hard to breath and no lushness at all. No real pleasure. My friends that shot up loved it.

Yeah that shit's no joke. When I first woke up from my accident they had me hooked up on that. I was laying there perfectly sedated and relaxed, despite having a shattered ankle and broken clavicle, sternum, and tailbone.
yeah, now imagine pushing 100mg of that into your vein in less than 10 seconds all at once. That's what my mind wants 24/7....I can never get enough of that shit.

Seems like it should be a similar feeling though right? Even if you loose something without IV. But while I love oxycodone and heroin I did not like morphine at all. made me feel heavy and underwater and hard to breath and no lushness at all. No real pleasure. My friends that shot up loved it.
oral morphine is shit srsly, oral is like 3/10 if i had to rate it IM is like a 7/10 and IV is 11/10.

Certainly bromadol, it is kind of uniquely 'organic' and silky flowing cuddly - don't find better words for it, but unfortunately only had a few occasions with it and I never came across the oxy's or opium .. Then codeine (as long as tolerance stays low), diamorphine (intranasal), followed by methadone+stim as it's just too sedating alone. Tianeptine sulfate and kratom come with their own attraktion but the former is short acting and the latter tastes horribly but like that it is stimulating.

Bupe felt like nothing at all but bupe+deschloroketamine was heavily antidepressant - bupe+mu antagonist is in clinical trials for major depression currently.

Butyr-fentanyl was a failure for me.

AH-7921 was my first opioid besides tramadol and low dose codeine so my opinion about it might be skewed. It was kinda nonpredictable, but I liked the slightly dissociative character. Lacks the warmth of others though.

Tramadol had no noticeable effects up to 500mg years ago, strangely after quitting morphine I felt a slight effect from just 100mg..

Morphine is very nice acutely but when tolerance builds I get auditory hallucinations which are very distressing. Suspected mechanism might be kappa agonism of higher doses. Especially pronounced with XR (constant release) and much much less via nasal route.

Have plugged morphine too but all I got was a maybe 1/3-1/2 increased potency, yet no rush.. Also barely ever come to nod, let alone colourfully so. Lower doses are anxiolytic, medium ones acutely euphoric and stimulating, with time become sedative and high ones would knock me out w/o warning.

Memantine or, who tolerates it, low dose DXM (like recommended for cough, maybe 1.5x) combines very nicely and slows down tolerance, higher amounts will take away the withdrawal..

With memantine + clonidine, possibly loperamide it is possible to build down and quit moderate opioid addiction almost painless, I did in one step from 200mg morphine to zero with them and guess I could even have gone working.. It baffles me that this is well documented in papers but barely known let alone used clinically..

Loperamide (16mg) + memantine (30mg) had little effect but am unsure about placebo. It certainly stops the diarrhea and partially other physical w/d effects while clonidine takes the restlessness, insomnia and cold sweats. Memantine deals with receptor upregulation, lack of dopamine and other central things.

Last edited:
Certainly bromadol, it is kind of uniquely 'organic' and silky flowing cuddly - don't find better words for it, but unfortunately only had a few occasions with it and I never came across the oxy's or opium .. Then codeine (as long as tolerance stays low), diamorphine (intranasal), followed by methadone+stim as it's just too sedating alone. Tianeptine sulfate and kratom come with their own attraktion but the former is short acting and the latter tastes horribly but like that it is stimulating.

is bromadol in any way similar to fentanyl?

is bromadol in any way similar to fentanyl?

1280px-Bromadol.svg.png

It is classified as an arylcyclohexylamine, like the dissociatives but indeed a cross with fentanyl and similarly uber potent. Never had fent itself but it is very unlike butyl-fent, also has a duration roughly similar to morphine. The vendor wrote that it's a putative mu/delta agonist but the member clubcard who I think knows these people who were the first to try it said it isn't.. Anyways, found it to be pretty unique and if I would need to make comparisations, I'd say it is kinda morphine with remote hints of the 'female' spirit of 3-MeO-PCE (just me though, don't remember reports from other ppl). As its an arylcyclohexylamine, it might well have some NMDA antagonistic activity which too could explain it's emotional landscape.

Just the potency is really fucked up. It's not the astronomic number Wikipedia states but active in low three digit microgram range, gladly it was only sold as a diluted PG solution which one could easily use.

Had too few of it to say anything about the tolerance pattern, whether it will skyrocket as with fent or not but at least you don't need to redose every 30 mins.

Maybe its overall better this way but personally I find it unfortunate that it is not available anymore..

Really, my favorite has got to be Hydromorphone. I would always inject it but it was great other ways too obviously.