2.heroin
3.oxy
4.Morphine
5.suboxone
6l.diladid only cuz you gotta shoot it
7.Hydrocodone
8.Darvocet

Now this might not be the right order but to me its correct 8th

For snorting or eating oxy all the way. Especially if it's IR.
I've only ever smoked and shot heroin so I can't really comment on those ROAs...
But oxynorm capsules... Lord have mercy. I used to go for days just making lines of Ketamine and emptying a 20mg capsule of oxy ontop of it... Bliss

1,opana 10g ir
2.heroin
3.oxy
4.Morphine
5.suboxone
6l.diladid only cuz you gotta shoot it
7.Hydrocodone
8.Darvocet

Now this might not be the right order but to me its correct 8th

Please read the BLUA before continuing to use the site. This thread is not within said guidelines. Definitely not for this forum. I'm not sure that this thread would really be appropriate there or if it would bring anything of value to the conversation but if you wish to discuss drug usage as a general topic to the best of my knowledge the appropriate place to do so would be Drug Culture. I don't want to be hard on a new user & I don't want to offend you. I've tried to answer some of your questions in other threads but I've read multiple posts today that you've made recently that were nonsensical, contradictory or not in line with the BLUA. :\

I drank a shit load of the liquid once and I scratched my skin raw, literally itched so much on it that I drew blood, I had my hairbrush and was rubbing it across my legs and feet, never again

Same thing happened on 18 x 30mg codeine phosphate but not quite as bad, codeine syrup made me itch a bit too

but I'm fine on tramadol and oramorph

I used to go for days just making lines of Ketamine and emptying a 20mg capsule of oxy ontop of it... Bliss

Now I wouldn't say no to that lol, as long as its not over 60mg at once I might not itch so bad

Please read the BLUA before continuing to use the site. This thread is not within said guidelines. Definitely not for this forum. I'm not sure that this thread would really be appropriate there or if it would bring anything of value to the conversation but if you wish to discuss drug usage as a general topic to the best of my knowledge the appropriate place to do so would be Drug Culture. I don't want to be hard on a new user & I don't want to offend you. I've tried to answer some of your questions in other threads but I've read multiple posts today that you've made recently that were nonsensical, contradictory or not in line with the BLUA. :\

Okay thank you I appreciate it

For snorting or eating oxy all the way. Especially if it's IR.
I've only ever smoked and shot heroin so I can't really comment on those ROAs...
But oxynorm capsules... Lord have mercy. I used to go for days just making lines of Ketamine and emptying a 20mg capsule of oxy ontop of it... Bliss
20 mg Oxynorm IR capsules are the absolute bomb! Unfortunately I think 20 mg's is the highest dose Oxynorm they sell? I Used to get them cheap in the UK around 9 or 10 years ago.. Also used to pick them up from a pharmacy when I used to live in Viet Nam.. although they cost the same as I was paying back in the UK! :eek: =D

I drank a shit load of the liquid once and I scratched my skin raw, literally itched so much on it that I drew blood, I had my hairbrush and was rubbing it across my legs and feet, never again

Same thing happened on 18 x 30mg codeine phosphate but not quite as bad, codeine syrup made me itch a bit too

but I'm fine on tramadol and oramorph

Now I wouldn't say no to that lol, as long as its not over 60mg at once I might not itch so bad
Hahahaha back in the day like 8 years ahí when i was new to oxy, i got 4 bottles of 100's 10mg old school purdue Oxycontin. I was eating em like m&m's. I rmemeber i used to scratch my back so much i once looked at the mirror AND it was all purple raw. Good times my Honeymoon phase with oxy. That euphoria was out of this world. Too much for my 17yo undeveloped brain.

Dont understimate Pharma grade injectable morphine, that shit Is on par with heroin euphoria wise.
I've injected a dumbstruck of crushed/filtered MS Contin, which felt pretty decent, although inside I felt empty and depressed so that kind of taints the experience. ...But are you saying the Pharma one is a different high than the way I did it?

I've injected a dumbstruck of crushed/filtered MS Contin, which felt pretty decent, although inside I felt empty and depressed so that kind of taints the experience. ...But are you saying the Pharma one is a different high than the way I did it?
i've injected crushed morphine pills aswell and trust me it's not the same as liquid for IV. That shit is God's own medicine.

when i was new to oxy, i got 4 bottles of 100's 10mg old school purdue Oxycontin

Yum I know I'd like oxy I really want to try it, I was a heroin addict age 17-21 and these days I still crave downers but won't touch heroin, so what's closer lol opioids, not the opiate that heroin is, although every opiate and opioid is classed at opioids these days for some strange reason I need to get used to

Yum I know I'd like oxy I really want to try it, I was a heroin addict age 17-21 and these days I still crave downers but won't touch heroin, so what's closer lol opioids, not the opiate that heroin is, although every opiate and opioid is classed at opioids these days for some strange reason I need to get used to
well, if you've had a dependence before you don't know how easy it is to slip back into addiction pretty fast but yeah since your tolerance is at 0 atm oxy would feel very nice. I was dreaming about going to cusco last night with a couple blisters of oxy, a zip of excellent weed, half an ounce of cocaine, blisters of xanax, valium, clonazepam and of course a thousand dollars. Ima do it in 2 years. ahhhhh it's gonna be hella good being at the top of Macchu PIcchu high as fk haha

Last edited:
A lot of you guys know me as a Heroin addict and connaseur of Opioids, be they foreign, domestic or even Canadian. Well, Im coming out of the closet as a lover of Tramadol. I have to give credit where credit is due. Tramadol is simply the Cadillac of Opioids nay, drugs in general.

Disclaimer: please don't exceed 300mg in a sitting.

A lot of you guys know me as a Heroin addict and connaseur of Opioids, be they foreign, domestic or even Canadian. Well, Im coming out of the closet as a lover of Tramadol. I have to give credit where credit is due. Tramadol is simply the Cadillac of Opioids nay, drugs in general.

Disclaimer: please don't exceed 300mg in a sitting.
you're kidding. Have you ever shot up tramadol? It gives me nausea so bad i have to lay down for half an hr til it passes. hate that substance :/