• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fatty detox

Angieb4ever

Greenlighter
I have a very serious question for you. All. please take me seriously as I've had some experience with this before. With actual obvious. my question you use Crack to get off Fetty? The reason why ask this is because when I was taking 15 mg extended release morphine I was smoking crack I never went through withdrawals and was able to get off of that just fine same with heroin. When I was doing the crack I never went through with any withdrawals. I'm trying to get truly clean and sober without going into a facility. As my elicite, drug use is not charted in any of my records And I'd like to keep it that way. I'm a very strong person and I'm able to quit crack with ease. And I know a lot about pharmacological things well as my own physiology. I do also have a prescription for valium, Baclofen, and clonidine. I'd also like to add dad once I am completely clean and silver and free of these toxins. I am able to maintain that sobriety. I just need some support and knowledge to see what people think about using crack to get off of Fetty.

Id maybe use it for the 5th, 6th, 7th day if i needed energy, but that’s theoretical because using stimulants for opiate withdrawal is quite a shitty option. you’ll rebound hard and still have physical symptoms, especially from fentalogues.

given the info you provided, utilize the clonidine, valium, & the baclofen & save your crack for later man.

15mg of morphine and fentanyl are worlds apart. Crack could easily distract a person from withdrawal from 15mg of morphine, but won't work as well if you have a serious fentanyl habit.

Yeah, in terms of potency and then severity of withdrawals, 15mg of morphine aint shit compared to Fentanyl. I could kick a a 15mg a day morphine habit no problem. But Fentanyl an entirely different beast. Plus like they said above, you're gonna likely wind up with a super shitty rebound. Your body already has to learn how to produce its own dopamine and etc again, you just chuff on the crack pipe flooding yourself with dopamine the whole time you're still gonna end up not making the amounts you need naturally and feel like wicked dicks when you stop.

Plus for me, crack just makes me fiend on dope way harder. Withdrawing or not, if i hit that pipe there better be a shot of dope close behind it.