R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Fat guys

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Hello!

What do you girls think about fat guys? Is it a definitive no-no, if the guy is fat? There's this girl I like, but I'm wondering if the fact, that I'm overweight, is an issue for her. We kind of get along well, and chit-chat this and that. But I'm thinking if asking her out for coffee or asking for her phone number would be out of question, because she might not like my outer appearance... Opinions? Comments?

I'm not a chick, but if I was in your position...do it! If you ask her out for coffee u can get her number at the same time. Just go with an open mind, maybe u will make a good friend and not a partner. Maybe u will get some experience for next time you meet a chick u like.

ASK HER OUT!!!
Every female is different. There are girls who like skinny guys, average guys, and overweight guys. THB I prefer skinny guys (who knows why, I'm curvy!) but there is always someone for everyone!

ASK HER OUT!!!

Yes! There is absolutely no rule for this. I've slept with and been attracted to overweight guys. In fact, I'm on the thin side and more attracted to guys on the heavy side in general. We all seriously need to stick in our minds that attractiveness is not an objectively defined thing. Go for it, hope it goes well!

fat guys exist and part of that is because fat dads have fat sons.

so women have been getting it on with fat guys since forever. stop looking for excuses and go for what you want

I'm not generally attracted to overweight men, and I am in good shape myself, but my boyfriend is a little on the chubby side.

I remember seeing his jelly belly and being surprised - he did not look as good naked as I had anticipated. However, he screwed me senseless and my sexual attraction toward him increased tenfold. His weight has fluctuated over the years, but in my eyes, he has always been the most attractive man that I have ever encountered.

He may be chubby and hairy, but he can still shoot me a look that makes me weak at the knees to this day.

So, don't worry about your weight - just give it a go, the worst she can do is say no. Sexual attraction is based on a whole lot of things, and weight is something that can often be overlooked.

For multiple reasons though, it would be a good idea for you to start looking into a healthy diet and exercise regime, and to implement this as soon as you can.

It depends on the girl. I, for one, like all types of men.

I'd say it totally depends on the girl.. I mean, while that body image isn't the typical choice for a lot of women.. that doesn't change the fact that I have definitely seen some pretty good looking girls with bigger guys before. Your personality, charm, sense of humor, etc, comes in big at that point.

But, definitely don't pass on taking a shot. Go for it.

If you dont step up to the plate and take a swing you will be assured of failure. Just walk up and ask her to coffee or what ever and then just be yourself.

It's not what your body looks like but what you do with it (and hers).

EDIT: Oh, and personality. I guess there's that, too.