Fat dissolving injections?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Some very impressive results with these.

During covid I got a little overweight then lost it quite quickly after getting back to daily activity.

However there's a residual fat deposit under my chin, and lower area of the abdomen.

Apparently this isn't unusual and can be managed with additional exercise, but they're considered "stubborn" areas to really lose all fat.

I was considering using fat dissolvers as their reputation is effective and safe.

One paper with image results:

1)
jcad_5_10_16-g003a.jpg
jcad_5_10_16-g003b.jpg

2)
jcad_5_10_16-g002a.jpg
jcad_5_10_16-g002b.jpg

3)
jcad_5_10_16-g001a.jpg
jcad_5_10_16-g001b.jpg

So clearly they work.

I may consider them in future.

Experiences/thoughts?

Last edited:
I don't know if it's the same compound that Boston Lloyd used, but the one he did completely destroyed his kidneys which lead to his untimely death.

I don't know if it's the same compound that Boston Lloyd used, but the one he did completely destroyed his kidneys which lead to his untimely death.

Wow.

The fat dissolver I was looking at contains: "phostfatidylcholine and sodium deoxycholate. Additional complex of peptides and L-carnitine."

wUMkiwH.png

Doing a quick google on My Lloyd:

"So FTTP, and also it’s called adipotide, it’s really a new thing on the market. There’s no human studies done on it, it’s been researched on monkeys and mice.

“Basically it’s a peptide that not just shrinks fat cells, but kills fat cells. I was shooting it around my lower back area where my kidneys were, and I was shooting it in my chest.

“I was using a bottle a day, which was 5mg, because there’s no dosing protocols on this stuff. It was a lot because I talked to some people who used it and they were doing like one fifth of that."

adipotide-ftpp-peptide-reviews-results.png

So they don't look the same.

However they seem to work similarly.

Wow.

The fat dissolver I was looking at contains: "phostfatidylcholine and sodium deoxycholate. Additional complex of peptides and L-carnitine."

wUMkiwH.png

Doing a quick google on My Lloyd:

"So FTTP, and also it’s called adipotide, it’s really a new thing on the market. There’s no human studies done on it, it’s been researched on monkeys and mice.

“Basically it’s a peptide that not just shrinks fat cells, but kills fat cells. I was shooting it around my lower back area where my kidneys were, and I was shooting it in my chest.

“I was using a bottle a day, which was 5mg, because there’s no dosing protocols on this stuff. It was a lot because I talked to some people who used it and they were doing like one fifth of that."

adipotide-ftpp-peptide-reviews-results.png

So they don't look the same.

However they seem to work similarly.
Thanks for digging that up! I haven't had time to dig into it (grad school yay) so I just wanted to bring some awareness to the issue in case it was pertinent.

This is exactly what the title made me think. Dude survived doing 15 gram cycles just to voluntarily be guinea pig on a drug that was shown to be extremely dangerous in pigs

Lose it with exercise when used to be on cutting cycle used to take those pills for cutting dont make you feel good cant remember what they called

@JohnBoy2000
May I ask you what is your desired level of BF%?

You can post a picture that you think represents your goal closely.

Anyway, the leaner you are the harder it is to loose more fat, as the body tries to hang on to some fat.
So the last fat storages are always the harder to get rid of, wherever they may be.
While the lower belly and love handles are usual suspects, the chin is an uncommon area to have stubborn fat IME, in fact I'm used to see people loose most of their face fat in the initial phase of their fat loss.