• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Fast Cash...

Magickduck

Bluelighter
So, at the moment its of no use as I've got a pretty decent job and am forced to stay with it due to probation, but in the past I've done some random fast cash things,

such as things like http://jalr.org/ just another lab rat - a directory of all the clinical trials going around the nation such (i.e. take this random drug and stay with us for 3 days and we'll pay you $4,000) not the healthiest thing but...

also things like little studies there was this place called tc7 where they'd pay us $100 to get our body scanned for an xbox video game with video camera integration thing...

selling blood plasma...

things like that.. what other secrets are there out there?

My mother-in-law used to love those studies, free money man. :)

I would do well with the COPD trial but it's a long ass drive to University of Miami and back.

Sell crap on Ebay that I found at garage sales. T Calderone they have clinical drug trials at Atlantic Shores and Ft. Lauderdale hospital. Not too far to drive %)

Clinical studies. That sort of makes me nervous...

You really have to have a health problem and clearance to join the trial. I would be hesitant for mental health sort of investigational drugs, if you need those sort of meds and you end up getting a placebo. I imagine that could mess with your mind a bit.

Thanks, HC I'm familiar with both those hospitals unfortunately. Wouldn't mind an outpatient study but I'm pretty sure they make you stay there for the duration. :(

i did a bit of work as an extra 10+ years ago. did a few ads, some tv shows and movies. it pays alright, but is boring as hell.

my wife does promotions in supermarkets and train stations giving away free sample sized products.

both of these you just need to find an agency or two and pester them politely.

You really have to have a health problem and clearance to join the trial. I would be hesitant for mental health sort of investigational drugs, if you need those sort of meds and you end up getting a placebo. I imagine that could mess with your mind a bit.

Thanks, HC I'm familiar with both those hospitals unfortunately. Wouldn't mind an outpatient study but I'm pretty sure they make you stay there for the duration. :(

I think I would rather pan-handle on the highway.

these threads always turn criminal so quickly

I heard Copper is worth a lot these days...

these threads always turn criminal so quickly

I heard Copper is worth a lot these days...

Was worth more back in 06/07, those coils the telephone company trucks carried fetched a pretty penny

yeah those damn Fiber Optic cables are probably hurting spool thieves across the globe

On the criminal note, if you ever go into those cash for gold places they always have a butt load of cash and gold laying around somewhere.

Note: I do not recommend knocking one of those places off, they are usually all armed. They do have a lot of cash and gold though.

^on this subject i completely agree.

Here in Phoenix there is a guy that grosses over a million dollars a year Pan-Handling. The dude rolls around in the dirt and wears the same tattered suit everyday without washing it. He was on the news like a year ago, and they showed his house and car. He lives like a "lower class person" (I do not know any better way to explain it without being too rude) and saves every dime he gets. Says he's saving up to buy an island. I kind of liked the idea and considered following him around for a while and seeing how he does it. I've seen him once before and gave him a $20 and told him I was a fan. :p

there's a dude with a similar story famous for begging with a dodgy hand written sign outside of a department store here in sydney. he doesn't crack a mil, but his income is reported to be six figures. for that he needs to sit in his own filth for 12-16 hours each day.

to be honest, i'd rather work even if it makes me less. work is more than the money you get. i'm lucky to have landed a job where i help people. i regularly get emphatic and genuine appreciation. it's good to make such a positive difference for someone. worth more than money. still, mortgage stress aint fun. :\

Knocking off photo booths at the boardwalk during senior week is a good way to make about $4000 In an hour.

Here in Phoenix there is a guy that grosses over a million dollars a year Pan-Handling. The dude rolls around in the dirt and wears the same tattered suit everyday without washing it. He was on the news like a year ago, and they showed his house and car. He lives like a "lower class person" (I do not know any better way to explain it without being too rude) and saves every dime he gets. Says he's saving up to buy an island. I kind of liked the idea and considered following him around for a while and seeing how he does it. I've seen him once before and gave him a $20 and told him I was a fan. :p

LMAO...I think I just found my new calling! I wonder if he would take on an understudy as long as I signed a contract saying I wouldn't impede on his territory! =D

^^ During the interview he said the key is to look helpless and serious out of luck.

there's a dude with a similar story famous for begging with a dodgy hand written sign outside of a department store here in sydney. he doesn't crack a mil, but his income is reported to be six figures. for that he needs to sit in his own filth for 12-16 hours each day.

to be honest, i'd rather work even if it makes me less. work is more than the money you get. i'm lucky to have landed a job where i help people. i regularly get emphatic and genuine appreciation. it's good to make such a positive difference for someone. worth more than money. still, mortgage stress aint fun. :\

I agree on the "I would rather work", but the question was for quick money. Grossing a million is pretty quick if you ask me.

I was looking at mortgages near Blacktown, where I will be staying when I finally get there. Insane is all I have to say.

set up outskde a liquor store with a plastic collection jar and act like yojre from Breast Cancer research

people are such suckers for charity walking out of a liquor store because they almost always have change and a guilty concious

^^ During the interview he said the key is to look helpless and serious out of luck.

I agree on the "I would rather work", but the question was for quick money. Grossing a million is pretty quick if you ask me.

fair enough. relatively quick, but torture.

I was looking at mortgages near Blacktown, where I will be staying when I finally get there. Insane is all I have to say.

mortgages anywhere in this city is absurdly expensive. good luck, dude!

oh check out the central coast, for what you get over there it aint bad. ... just a bit of a commute. not THAT much farther than blacktown.