Farewell and Thank You!

Moreaux

Bluelight Crew
Hello All! I wanted to thank everyone for welcoming me in to the community and allowing me to fulfill the moderator role. It has been an amazing experience, one that I will always cherish. I have learned so much from you guys, and am grateful to have had to opportunity to get to know you! Earlier this afternoon I resigned from the moderator position as I do feel that I can no longer devote the time that is required to the position. I do plan to continue to participate, but I most likely will be taking some time off first and will be offline for a little while. Thank you again and I hope everybody enjoys their holiday season! Best Wishes!

Moreaux

I am so sad to see you go as a mod, M. and I hope to see you back posting your high quality posts again, if as a regular member again. You have been, and are, one of the best moderators in the Recovery community here on Bluelight. I have learned a lot from you and always am inspired by your energy.

Moreaux,
I want to thank you for your supportive and knowledgeable responses as mod here on BL. You will be missed! You have been able to balance your intelligence and experience with compassion; making you, in my estimation, a rare breed... humble as well as gifted. Best wishes for the holiday season!

Thank you for your kind words- I am very touched. It means a lot to me. While I am going to take a brief break to collect myself and regain perspective and focus, I will be back as a frequent contributor. The mod position was a different perspective. A lot of work behind the scenes goes on, and we should definitely be grateful for the excellent mods we have in the recovery forums. For me personally, I feel that I would make the biggest contribution by interacting with other members. Towards the end I found that I was primarily involved in the mod sections and not nearly as involved in the forums and that is counterproductive to my purpose on BL. I have also gone back to work which reduces the amount of free time so I really just want to spend in TDS and SL. I have missed you guys and am looking forward to much greater participation after my break :)

Thank you for being a moderator here in the dark side, and sober living and helping people. Have a wonderful Christmas and a great 2017.

Moreaux,

Thank you for your support and help - you made a difference and you'll be missed.

Sincere best wishes to you.

xoxo, pandas

Thank you for your kind words- I am very touched. It means a lot to me. While I am going to take a brief break to collect myself and regain perspective and focus, I will be back as a frequent contributor. The mod position was a different perspective. A lot of work behind the scenes goes on, and we should definitely be grateful for the excellent mods we have in the recovery forums. For me personally, I feel that I would make the biggest contribution by interacting with other members. Towards the end I found that I was primarily involved in the mod sections and not nearly as involved in the forums and that is counterproductive to my purpose on BL. I have also gone back to work which reduces the amount of free time so I really just want to spend in TDS and SL. I have missed you guys and am looking forward to much greater participation after my break :)

<3<3<3 I understand exactly what you mean, M. I'm just thankful that you are still going to be a part of this community because you really are one of the best! You have always given great advice and have a respectful and empathetic perspective that is made even more awesome by the knowledge you have. Enjoy your break!<3