Site Feedback Fantastic.

AFOAF Chemist

Bluelighter
This isn't a flame. This is just my own humble opinion.

I'd just like to say this website is fantastic. I was a member at drugs-forum for a while and found their comunity itself filled with trolls and stuck up wanna be know it alls.

You get flamed for asking a simple question, so many boards they are sparsely populated and confusing as to where to post something and god forbid you make a small mistake you receive an infraction for like 6 months negating practically any future post.

Their moderator team must be bored and archaic the way they themselves troll around knit-picking just about everyone's post and delete help requests without sending a response.

Their site is filled with bugs and defiantly not streamlined for mobile use.

Thanks for being here and keep up the good work. If things continue to look bright I defiantly know which site will be getting my money come tax return time.

Glad to hear you're enjoying bluelight thus far. Coming from one forum to another often makes for a bit of confusion initially, great to know you've found staff here to be helpful. :)

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Thank you for the kind words. However, we prefer to keep negative comments about other forums off of this forum.

drugs forum for me is unreadable- monkeys and people who are but aren't etc.

bluelight is my favourite but nothing is ever perfect although i like to think bluelight has done more to accurately educate me about drugs than any other thing in life

its literally brimming with endless juice

Yeah I can't read any forum that uses SWIM, or "my dog's best friend", etc. That shit is so incredibly annoying to read.

BL for the win.