• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Family Hospitalized by LSD-Laced Beef (or "which walmarts?!?" :D )

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/arti...ily-gets-sick-from-meat-contaminated-with-LSD

Tampa family gets sick from meat contaminated with LSD​
Tampa, Florida -- Tampa Police are investigating a case where a entire family ended up in the hospital after eating contaminated meat.

A family of four was hospitalized Monday night and test results have concluded that they ended up in the hospital after eating meat contaminated with LSD.

According to reports, Ronnie Morales felt sick after eating dinner so his girlfriend drive him to St. Joseph's Hospital. When they arrive, she also fell ill and was rushed across to St. Joseph's Women's Hospital where she went into labor, as she was 9 months pregnant.

Then her two daughters, ages 7 and 6, started experiencing hallucinations and fell ill. Both children and and Ronnie Morales received tracheal intubation and were hospitalized. They were released from the hospital on Wednesday, March 5.

The mother and a healthy baby boy were released the next day.

The case is still under investigation as to how the drug ended up in the family's meal. The family bought the meat at a Walmart located at 1501 North Dale Mabry Highway.

more at http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/arti...ily-gets-sick-from-meat-contaminated-with-LSD

I just heard this on my local news a few min ago, 1st thought was 'we're doing bbq tonight' :D

(I'm guessing this was 'contaminated' after they purchased it, surely? I mean, to even consider trying to gauge lsd dose levels when using beef - which'd be cooked - as a medium is just nonsensical)

tracheal intubation
this whole story is weird as can be.. but has anyone ever heard of this as a treatment for LSD intoxication.. they nust have been so dumbfounded they did this as a precaution.. but I would be really amazed if this comes out as truely something to do with LSD. again amazed if this is to do with any illicit drug, let alone LSD.. I bet this was a reaction to something, maybe tainted beef, but really LSD laced beef... give me a fucking break.

They're saying they all tested positive for it though.. that's a bold statement to make up if it's just not the case yknow?

Sorry your right.. wow to even test positive for LSD that means quite the dose doesn't it?

edit: how stable is LSD as far as temperature.. could it make it through the cooking of the steak?

I...wouldn't have thought so. I always understood lsd to be more heat/light sensitive than most drugs.

just speculation here.. but I wonder if someone is trying to cash in on a poverty mart college plan.. I hope they win.. cause fuck the Waltons and their greed.

Well according to a 'microwaving LSD blotter by accident' thread I read in PD the other day there was no diminished effect after heating. If it was dosed heavily I could still see it being active especially if cooked rare. This does smell like a get rich quick scheme to me though. Guess we will eventually find out.

I doubt this was intentional, i mean 2 young children and a 9mo pregnant woman (who went into labor last night due to this) would be playing a BOLD hand!
/slip&fall and things of the sort would surely come to mind years before acquiring/dosing your entire family, although I guess i've heard crazier news stories :/

Yeah maybe I went a little too far with that claim but I always try to embrace my first reactions. Still will be interesting how this plays out.

That means there are most likely more cuts with some L on them. Thanks for the address. Now all I need to know is what kind of cut it was.

lol…

Weird story, so would the lsd have been liquid? I dont get it….

This has got to be one of the strangest stories I've seen in DitM... :?

Yeah maybe I went a little too far with that claim but I always try to embrace my first reactions.
heh, that doesn't always go so well for me.

That means there are most likely more cuts with some L on them. Thanks for the address. Now all I need to know is what kind of cut it was.
99% it was bottom round (top round if not, but I swear it was bottom round). If that was my local walmart I'd probably grab one lol, trippy steak would be a chill friday evening.

I couldn't imagine giving birth, let alone giving birth dosed on acid unexpectedly. Surely they would have given her thorazine or something? Are pregnant woman allowed to be given thorazine?

It's just fraud, don't get too excited. That LSD was probably left over from back in "the day" . . .

I couldn't imagine giving birth, let alone giving birth dosed on acid unexpectedly. Surely they would have given her thorazine or something? Are pregnant woman allowed to be given thorazine?

Vice should do a documentary on her - 'the woman who gave birth on beef laced LSD'…….

In other news I made some beef jerky recently and I would love to drop some liquid lsd on each piece and take some camping every now and then =D

So many questions running through my mind...

Imagine eating dinner and suddenly you and your whole family start tripping out.

And then giving birth on acid... fuck. I wonder if the fetus was high too?

This family will never be the same lol

I still don't totally believe this story is true though!

Well according to a 'microwaving LSD blotter by accident' thread I read in PD the other day there was no diminished effect after heating. If it was dosed heavily I could still see it being active especially if cooked rare. This does smell like a get rich quick scheme to me though. Guess we will eventually find out.

If it was on dry paper the microwave would have had little heating effect as that is based on water be agitated by microwave radiation. It is sensitive to heat and light. If tracheal intubation was required than obviously something else is happening here.

Last edited: