• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

falling short at being an adult

Solutions
Hire a butler to stand at the door.
Move to the Maldives.
Build an elaborate series of ramps that gradually escalates you to your apt window.
Call the manager and unblock the number.

I'm 36 now. In my experience, the only thing important about being an "adult" is to get better at supporting yourself, and becoming more comfortable with who you are. other than that "adulting" is overrated. Staying a big kid is healthier for the soul. Never lose the magic if you can help it. One should strive to remain connected to childhood, it makes for a happier and more fulfilling life.

^i feel that a bicycle being my transportation keeps me connected to childhood. i have no car. if i wanna go somewhere, i gotta take my bike or the bus. like a kid.

Solutions
Hire a butler to stand at the door.
Move to the Maldives.
Build an elaborate series of ramps that gradually escalates you to your apt window.
Call the manager and unblock the number.
all good ideas. don't understand the second one, so i went with the last one.

You've got a spot to live. That's like, step 1 or 3 or something!

As for myself, ill be getting a 401k soon...one that I wont cash in early for a severe penalty this time lol

Being an adult is just one step closer to the end! Why rush it. Just live where your feet are, that is all we can really do Anything about anyway! We are Young once and ...........Old Forever!, All is well