• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Falling asleep and bad feelings

trollmeister

Greenlighter
First of let me say hello, this is my first post and i have been reading on this forum for years. Please excuse my English and choice of words, it's not my native language.

The reason for this post is that i am wondering what is going on.

Let me give you guys some background information because i think i need to paint the hole picture to maybe get some "help". So here we go!

10 years ago i was 19 and the guy you went to to party, so i had allot of good pills and crystals on hand at anytime and i abused the shit out of it as well do to some issues in my life. In 1 year i would estimate that i rolled 20-30 times maybe, 2 months i did Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Wednesday. When my tolerance was up i was wreck less and did a solo trip and downed 15-20 pills and 5-htp 10-15 pills. I had the most confusing night of my life and i could see my friends in real time with me having a party even tho i was alone but they were "real".

There is to much to tell but i did allot of abuse, just to paint the picture.

I moved far away from it all and took a break from ecstasy/mdma for 2 years, did benzos allot because my brain was not good at the time, but with time my brain fixed it self. I moved back and started a new time of abuse but this time with coke, fuck my finance up real good. So after 6 months i was back, but as i got older i started to use less and less drugs. I started exercising and building myself up for what i should be and it worked.

So to try to wrap it up i did mdma crystals in 2014, i was then 27 and had not consumed ecstasy or mdma for 6-7 years. Me and a mate had bought and tested the crystals i knew were from and old raver that i trust, i dropped of slowly and started with 80mg. I felt the love feeling coming back but it was not as near as strong as i remembered it so i does up over 3 hours to around 400mg, 3-4 drops total.

What happened then was that i was starting to fall a sleep while sitting down, blurred vision, hard to focus and walk. But the good feeling only lasted 2 hours and i started to get cold so i went to the bathtub and laid there, i fell a sleep again, woke up in cold water, changed the water and laid back and fell asleep again. Then i decided i did not like this feeling and eat 20mg of Valium and went to bed.

So later the same year i wanted to try it again with 2 friends at my place, i rigged up the big screen, 2 more screens and some lighting. We did another batch of mdma crystals also tested and i got the love feeling again, started off with 175mg and re-dose of 70mg. Did follow a pre/post loading scheme. But after 2 hours of rolling it was like BAM no more serotonin, and the feeling went from good to bad and it was uncomfortable.

So i took some time of, and i'm now 29 and i was at ASOT 27 feb 2016, i got some lab tested orange legomans from a dutch guy i know, the spread was 170-200mg, i did test of them just to be sure, straight to the right color.

ASOT was coming up on Saturday so we went out for coke and beers on Friday, nothing much but got drunk, only did 0.3g of coke as it was good.

Let me just add something before i finish the story, i am know to friend to come up fast and i can literately feel it in my back of my head when the roll is about to start. I'm 175cm height, 75kgs weight.

So it's now Saturday and ASOT is "tonight", i fulled my self with orange juice, maybe 3-4 tokes of sativa weed in the morning and a good breakfast. 4-5 hours before ASOT i downed 150grams of steak, fries and veggies. We arrived at ASOT around 21:00, and we broke off the head of the legoman and ate around 130-160mg maybe at 22:30.

We were at the dance floor and it took my body 20minuts to start to feel the tingeling in the back of my head and my knees started to feel like jello, so i asked my friends if we could sit down and oversee the show. We sat down and i was rolling good before my friends even had started there come up, i took 1-1.5 hours for them. But the strange thing happened around 00:30, i was having a good time, wiggle eyes, jaw clenching. On the come up after i sat down i was struggling to keep my eyes open, almost like i was super sleepy. And out of the blue BAM the good feelings was blown away and i was stuck with pain in my lower back and behind my knees, i got a little panicky attack because i was rolling but there was no feelings only bad feelings, my friend lighted a joint and i took 3 small hits. My jaw started to clench again and eyes were still all over the place, i had some nice 3D hallucinations and the lasers were all wiggling even tho they were straight lines.

So i was now so panicky and uncomfortable that i needed to take a walk, it was not 01:00 and the show had 5 hours left, i was cold, stiff and was falling asleep all over the place, i wanted to re dose but i was afraid i would only amplify the bad feelings so i started to drink beer. I was walking around and would fall asleep and almost drop my beer, standing in lines for more beer or the restroom i would also fall asleep.

My friends did not get the same experiences as me. But the rest of the night i would just walk around feeling bad, falling asleep and being cold. I wanted to go to the hotel and take a warm shower and lay in bed.

So i feel the ASOT concert was a big wast for me, i got 2 hours of show, maybe 10-20mins of the show with my eyes open.

But what i am wondering is why am i "falling a sleep" and why do my rolls seems to last only 2 hours with some good feeling even tho my eyes and jaw is all over the place for 4-5 hours?

Last edited:
In my experience at least, the effects of having too much MDMA just are unpleasant and disturbing, especially as it wears off. 400mg was just a bit much to be doing in a night, maybe if you'd had a higher initial dose of 150mg and left it at that you wouldn't have had any issues. MDMA has immediate tolerance so taking an initial amount 100-200mg and no more or at most only one redose of half the initial amount, is preferable to taking half a gram over the course of a night in small dabs. The effect on your body and mind can be like 3-4 times more when the pleasurable effects are actually half as much when dosing like that.

Take a good 3-6 months off again and try again but pay more attention to dosage and I think you'll have a better time.

That's my plan, workout and pump iron for 3-4 months and do a rave again in the summer. But i know the dose of 400mg is way to much but it was in 2014 and the last dose only 5 days ago was at 150mg with no re dose.

Maybe i got floored, but still strange that i got so sleepy/drowsy. But that i can handle but it's abit irritating but it's so wierd that the good feeling goes away after 2-2.5 hours in one second. And that my body keeps rolling up to 4-5 hours, i suspect that my abuse 10 years ago has left me with a lower "bucket of sertonin".

Feels it's a gamble if i go to a rave now, will i break the sleepy pattern were the good loveish feeling switches to a bad feeling in a wink or not.