• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

FAKE Watsons? Need some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverRat

Bluelighter
Ok, so I'm no stranger to hydrocodone, I use them pretty much daily (around 40 to 50mg) so needless to say I'm very very familiar with the way they effect me. So I bought 5 Watson 853s, it was my first time getting some from this guy, cause i usually have a regular plug i go to. Anyway I take 1 at work to start the day, and the weird thing i noticed first was it hit me in about 15mins which usually when i eat them the take around 30 to 40mins. So im at work and my eyes feel very heavy and my co worker tells me im slurring and speaking slowly, which was weird because 1 i couldn't tell that i was and 2 hydro never does that to me. So whatever i think nothing of it and just decide to take the rest when i get home. When i get i take 3 and my GF takes the last 1. She also had some 7.5 mgs (the little pink ones with the v on it) so i take my 3 Watsons with 2 of the ones she had (the pink ones). So this is when i noticed that those Watsons he gave me were not AT ALL hydrocodone. I couldn't even walk, i couldn't get up, nothing! Felt like i took a bunch of bars. So im just seeing if thats possible, can there be fake hydrocodone made with other drugs?
Thanks for your help

Did they make your tongue go numb? Or did you just swallow them whole and not even have the chance to let them
Numb your tongue? I ask because someone tried to sell some fake watson 853's the other day and they made the tongue go numb so they weren't purchased.

^ thank you Kittycat! Without getting the pills tested, you don't know what you're actually getting. /Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.