European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opioids Fake Sandoz oxy

Reuben The Sand Witch

Greenlighter
Hey everybody. I saw a post on reddit of someone claiming that Sandoz is no longer producing oxycodone and that any Sandoz oxy that's being sold is likely fake. He also showed the test results of a fake Sandoz 40 made with metonitazene. Can anyone verify if Sandoz discontinued their oxy? I've tried searching bluelight for posts about this and haven't found anything. My other question is how common is fake oxy in Europe? As far as I knew none of the European brands are being pressed but apparently I was wrong. I also haven't found many people warning others of fake EU oxy.

I've never seen one, but truly professionally made pills LOOK truly professional. Oxy is coated to make faking harder. The people who make these medicines are only too aware that people will attempt to make fakes and try to keep one jump ahead.

Now if nitazine derivatives are showing up, that suggests that their European makers are hooking up with the Mexicans just as flunitazolam and fentanyl are hooked up (I posted a good reference).

So now it's down to independents to design and make if not safe alternatives... then at least SAFER ones. I have come across one compound that would match on price i.e. it's about 8xM (so not too far from oxy itself) that can be made in 1 step from unwatched precursors. In fact, it's so novel that it would pass through customs unnoticed.

But I truly think that these people use violence, so the people doing it for the right (at least better) reasons won't wish to tangle with them and will only keep it local.

So it's well worth noting where these nitazine based fakes turn up. If it's all from the south, we will know.

I believe it's Sandoz 40mg Oxycodone and Oxylan 80mg's my mate has.

As far as i can tell on Wedinos all the Sandoz Oxy's in the UK are all showing contents of Oxycodone, there are no other confirmed lab results with these.

The Oxylan GL are the same. No fake results confirmed in the UK. I think the dodgy ones are all loose generic brands. Which when it comes to opiates I wouldn't entertain anyway personally.

OxyContin prescribed in Europe uses a different set of colours. In the US 30mg tablets have a blue coating; in Europe it's a brown colour. So US producers would have to set up a separate production line for fakes destined for Europe.

AFAIK no fakes have the enteric coating. Real OxyContin has a coloured outer layer but are white inside.

Most of the fake OxyContin I've seen (containing fentanyl and/or nitazenes) were a bright orange colour - a colour not used by ANY format.

What REALLY annoys me is that their are actually some semi-synthetic compounds that are a lot more potent than oxycodone (60-2400 more potent depending on exactly which one is used) BUT have a very similar subjective effect and duration. It's just that pill-makers will buy what's available - very few are in a position to even know, let alone have produced the semisynthetics I refer to. Seems dumb because in every nation but the UK, the semisynthetics I refer to aren't even legally controlled.

I guess my experience in designing RCs means I'm more aware of what is out there. Now most vendors have a shaky understanding of medicinal chemistry at best.

The ones my mate has the Oxylan are GL Pharma UK 80mgs with the green coating.

The Sandoz are in the boxes still from America with the bar code on them 40mg dose but yellow tablets. They are more expensive £25 for 2 whereas the Oxylan 80's are only £15 each. Might just stick to the Oxylan but both seem to have good feedback.

Elgoucho haha love the user name mate.

You ever smoked them on foil.
It tastes like shit but works. I reckon sniffin or smoking is better than i.v.with oxy

Elgoucho haha love the user name mate.

You ever smoked them on foil.
It tastes like shit but works. I reckon sniffin or smoking is better than i.v.with oxy

Haha i joined here in the midst of taking alot of heroin and coke.

No mate i've only had them a handful of times and always just took them orally mostly or sniffed.

The ones my mate has the Oxylan are GL Pharma UK 80mgs with the green coating.

The Sandoz are in the boxes still from America with the bar code on them 40mg dose but yellow tablets. They are more expensive £25 for 2 whereas the Oxylan 80's are only £15 each. Might just stick to the Oxylan but both seem to have good feedback.

That's about the going rate.

I'm pretty sure anyone who has tried oxycodone will, given the option, always choose oxycodone over fentanyl even if the price is considerably higher.

At about 30p/mg oxycodone could be considered as being worth £300/g which is a LOT more than H.

Of course, oxycodone is illegal everywhere but as mentioned, their are some unusual analogues that as far as I can see are not explicitly controlled anywhere. They are sufficiently different for the CSA law to struggle.

That's about the going rate.

I'm pretty sure anyone who has tried oxycodone will, given the option, always choose oxycodone over fentanyl even if the price is considerably higher.

At about 30p/mg oxycodone could be considered as being worth £300/g which is a LOT more than H.

Of course, oxycodone is illegal everywhere but as mentioned, their are some unusual analogues that as far as I can see are not explicitly controlled anywhere. They are sufficiently different for the CSA law to struggle.

I could have actually got H much cheaper. Around £20 per 0.4, and it got far cheaper going up to more weight. Everyone whos had it saying it is nice clean euphoric batch of H.

Oxy seems more expensive. I have 1 single Oxylan 80mg here, mate has loads of them like strips on strips, but only the Sandoz come in the box, and he wont budge on the price £25 for 2 x 40mgs. Whereas the Oxylan i can get a strip of 14 for £160. Both have been tested as confirmed oxycodone. I presume the Oxylan are surely properly dosed and the Sandoz are just expensive cos they come in the boxes so it's a more verified product.

I think it's because the synthesis of oxycodone requires precursors that are controlled and even if available, would be used to produce something significantly more potent.

Obviously from a HR perspective, the quality and dosage being so accurately known is a huge advantage BUT I accept that many people dependent on opioids just don't get a choice.

I think the prices people are paying for oxys is absolutely mental. They wernt too bad price wise a few years ago, then it seemed people saw what they were going for in the U.S.A. and then adjusted their prices accordingly.

If your not opioid dependant then "subby" (buprenorphone, subutex etc) can be picked up for like a fiver for an 8mg, and that has got to be one of the best opiate highs going. Although it does last 24hrs at first.

I get that some people choose oxy because they dont want to use smack because of going back into "old ways" so to speak. But why oxy? Morphines pretty easy to come across and methadones everywhere.

Looking back on this ive realised theres not the vast choice of opioids this side of the pond. Gonna still post it anyway.
Is that the reason people love oxy? Lack of choice and not wanting to take methadone or morphine?

For me they're much cheaper now than a few years ago. Like a few years back i remember people saying £25 right upto £30-40 even for an 80mg tablet. Now the going rate seems to be £15. And around a tenner each on a strip.

I think the Oxys are probably popular here precisely because of the reputation they have in the US. And all the talk surrounding it. I could have got Morphine instead, but it's for catching up with a few friends. And i find Morphine more gouchy whereas Oxy is a bit more speedy (for an opiate) if that makes sense.

Really you are right people are just dancing around trying not to take gear. However there is an element of it where myself included atm are worried about what's actually in the gear. Whereas the Oxy being a pharma tablet should only contain Oxy. Provided it's not some counterfeit knock-off.

I think the prices people are paying for oxys is absolutely mental. They wernt too bad price wise a few years ago, then it seemed people saw what they were going for in the U.S.A. and then adjusted their prices accordingly.

If your not opioid dependant then "subby" (buprenorphone, subutex etc) can be picked up for like a fiver for an 8mg, and that has got to be one of the best opiate highs going. Although it does last 24hrs at first.

I get that some people choose oxy because they dont want to use smack because of going back into "old ways" so to speak. But why oxy? Morphines pretty easy to come across and methadones everywhere.

Looking back on this ive realised theres not the vast choice of opioids this side of the pond. Gonna still post it anyway.
Is that the reason people love oxy? Lack of choice and not wanting to take methadone or morphine?
I think Oxy has a lot of "mystique" around it due to media coverage.
People hear about Oxy so much here in the US that it sort of deludes their brain into thinking oxy is some super good shit.

I personally never felt much off oxycodone.

And I've actually known some people who were into oxys & now prefer buprenorphine because it's cheaper & lasts a hell of a lot longer.
Honestly if I had absolutely no tolerance & I had the choice to choose between 20-40mg of oxy & a whole strip of 8mg buprenorphine... I'm going with the buprenorphine. Cause that oxy is gonna last like what.. maybe 4hrs & then it's gone? lol But that 8mg can keep you good for a week if you have no tolerance or incredibly low tolerance.

Now of course with a tolerance, it's a different story.

I think Oxy has a lot of "mystique" around it due to media coverage.
People hear about Oxy so much here in the US that it sort of deludes their brain into thinking oxy is some super good shit.

Of course yeah, i forgot about all the media hype. All the rappers aswell saying oxys and xannys. Has a massive effect.

Im sure thats why leans so popular, the kids over here are loving it now aswell. Same story with Xanax.

Yep i would be the same mate picking the buprenorphine over oxys. I cant touch it anymore im on a methadone script. Had a few bupe scripts in the past though, its mad how little of it you can get by on. I used to be able to get 2 days out of an 8mg easy, just sniff little lines throughout the day.

There starting to offer that monthly buvidol(?) Injection now, met quite a few people with it in jail last time. They all say good things, i just dont like the idea of having a lump of weird gel slowly dissolving in my stomach. Its not the bupe that bothers me, but whatever they do to make it last a month like that. You can really feel a solidish lump aswell where it is. Its pretty odd really.
I learnt the other day Pete Doherty from the libertines is using it currently, bit of random info there haha.

Of course yeah, i forgot about all the media hype. All the rappers aswell saying oxys and xannys. Has a massive effect.

Im sure thats why leans so popular, the kids over here are loving it now aswell. Same story with Xanax.

Yep i would be the same mate picking the buprenorphine over oxys. I cant touch it anymore im on a methadone script. Had a few bupe scripts in the past though, its mad how little of it you can get by on. I used to be able to get 2 days out of an 8mg easy, just sniff little lines throughout the day.

There starting to offer that monthly buvidol(?) Injection now, met quite a few people with it in jail last time. They all say good things, i just dont like the idea of having a lump of weird gel slowly dissolving in my stomach. Its not the bupe that bothers me, but whatever they do to make it last a month like that. You can really feel a solidish lump aswell where it is. Its pretty odd really.
I learnt the other day Pete Doherty from the libertines is using it currently, bit of random info there haha.
I'm right there with you on that! lol

I'm not comfortable having them put an implant in me or any injections. Not to mention you no longer have any control over your dosing or even when you want to dose. Which I think is just another level of control being exerted from the top.

And you're totally right about lean as well. Rappers make it out to be some good shit, but hell I'd take buprenorphine over some BS codeine mixed with a heavy antihistamine/antipsychotic. All lean ever did was put me to sleep. And codeine by itself never did much for me anyway either.

When I first started using bupe, I would actually buy it over heroin some times. Cause without a tolerance, bupe can feel rather nice. And 50 bucks worth of heroin would last me maybe 1-2 nights if I'm lucky. lol Yet 50 bucks for 5 strips would last me an entire month back then.

But now i'm on bupe the legal way & totally burnt out from it. I prefer a full agonist in any other regard when it comes to buprenorphine. But yeah in some cases, bupe can be more worth it if you're opioid naive or your tolerance has gone down drastically.