• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fake pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
there has been alot of fake pills going around. a few months ago i got my hands on some roxi 10s (imprint k56) they look very legit. the only thing was when i snorted them they didnt have that oxy taste which i know very well after 5 years! anyway whatever is in these things are scary! i cant remeber a thing i did that day, and my girlfriend said when i was sleeping i was very very pale and i woke up 12 hours later beyond aggravated and angry i guess from the comedown. please be careful people, ever since then ive been scared to touch any. also another experience i had is when i got my hands on some roxi 30s (imprint 224) which look legit. these didnt have any effect because i couldnt do any!!! soon as i took one snort my nose was on straight fire, it was terrible. any ideas on what could of been in those roxi 10s? its ridiculous what people are doing these days for a little bit of cash???

I haven't heard of any fake roxis going around, but from the symptoms u said I'm not quite sure what it is. The blackout and pale w/ sleeping sound somewhat like diazepam or some other benzo that stays on u for a long time, but aggressiveness sounds like pcp maybe? I have no idea why anyone would put any of that in an opiate, but stay away for a while man, this shit sounds bad. If it did have a benzo like diazepam that would interact very badly with the opiate roxis leading to reduced circulation (check: pale face) and a lotta bad shit in general. Cheers man

Closed. Please read the forum guidelines OP. You were supposed to read them before creating any threads, because we don't like people clogging up the front page with useless or otherwise unhelpful content. Fake pills are perennial. It's nothing new. We don't know what is or isn't in them and a lab test is the only thing that can tell you.

Any desirable drug can be pressed and it's very common nowadays to come across counterfeit pills. You would need to have them tested to know for sure what they contain. We cannot answer this with any accuracy and can only speculate so I have to close this. Be safe and don't buy pills from the street!

Keif & Calderone both are slackin, this thread still open lol

I know. We're going to get fired by the owner of Bluelight, Stephen Hawking

Status
Not open for further replies.