• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fake pills question please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Structure87

Greenlighter
So yesterday I posted about only being able to get Hydrocodone 10/325 and not feeling 100% like I thought I was either going through mild WD or getting sick or something. these are the V3601.
This morning I had 2 in my hand about to up my dose because I thought I was in mild WD and I had the V's facing me. I turned them both upside down and the numbers were facing in opposite directions! I checked them all and they all do this. Are these certainly fakes? wouldn't a real pill all be pressed the exact same way?
I've checked them thoroughly, they're bitter to the taste and when I break them they snap. They have a glossy coating and when I shine a flashlight on them I can see all the tiny crystals. Any input would be appreciated. Especially before I confront someone about it

I just read online that it doesn't really matter its all a manufacturing thing. all of them are going down a belt and pressed with the numbers then they go down a separate one and get hit the with V, as long as the numbers are facing down. I could be freaking out over nothing but id rather make an ass out of myself on here than in person. I really just always thought they were pressed simultaneously and they should all be identical. Everything else about these checks out but the numbers are throwing me off

If they are not what they should be pressed as they are likely fake. What do you mean the numbers are backwards?

Sorry I should have been more specific. They numbers are not backwards.
If I have 5 pills facing me all with the V facing up and I flip them all in the same direction. the 3601 will either be right side up or upside down. I've done some research in the last hour that has led me to believe they don't have to be all printed facing the same direction.
Everything else with these specific V3601 point to the real thing. But this one thing really freaked me out as fakes are my biggest worry and I had the thought in my head that they should all be facing the same direction when flipped over

I hate the numbered oxycodones! They do not work like TECs do (I'm in Canada). Different fillers or potentiators. Something different as they dont work as well as TECs.

These are Hydrocodone 10/325, not oxycodone.
I just did a CWE on one of them to see if it all dissolved or what would happen and it did not dissolve.. What was left was the just like what acetaminophen should be.
Albeit Yellow, however all signs point to real as long as I can confirm that they're not pressed at the same time, that the V is stamped on then then numbers are stamped on and how they land is how they land.
I know ill never get a 100% confirmation, but any information is better than none at all..

It sounds like your question has been answered. For future reference, we can not give a definate answer on pills
because we are on the net. Proceed with caution. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.