• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fake pharmaceutical propylene glycol

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
you know those big plastic bottles of propylene glycol you get on amazon that claim to be usp grade? they're not. should be obvious but wait until you try to shoot benzos with it. even diluted to like 5 percent or less, that shit burns and bruises your veins. i just got a bottle of real sterile medical grade propylene glycol, and not only was the price night and day but so was the consistency. if you're gonna use that cheap shit for oral, fine. but that shit is not medical grade. maybe that's duh, but drug users will do desperate and foolish things.

my little PSA after fucking two veins up and then seeing what a real bottle of pharma propylene glycol actually looks like.

you know those big plastic bottles of propylene glycol you get on amazon that claim to be usp grade? they're not. should be obvious but wait until you try to shoot benzos with it. even diluted to like 5 percent or less, that shit burns and bruises your veins. i just got a bottle of real sterile medical grade propylene glycol, and not only was the price night and day but so was the consistency. if you're gonna use that cheap shit for oral, fine. but that shit is not medical grade. maybe that's duh, but drug users will do desperate and foolish things.

my little PSA after fucking two veins up and then seeing what a real bottle of pharma propylene glycol actually looks like.

I was just about to make a thread about this. I bought a bottle of "100% pure, food grade, USP" PG from amazon. One of the best sellers, but also one of the cheapest bottles. I didn't need a large amount, though.

This will be for a benzo solution for oral use.

I've never used larger PG amounts, only small doses from vaping, so just to confirm I don't react badly before putting the benzo in there I ingested 2ml / 2g and swallowed. I noticed there was a significant about of bitterant added, because it was mostly tasteless, but any natural "sweet" taste was overridden by this bitterant. It also burned slightly in my mouth, in my esophagus, and in my stomach. Not a severe burn, but strong enough to be unpleasant. Similar to the burn of taking a shot of ethanol, but much less of a burn obviously. The burn and bitterness are still lingering 2+ hours after ingestion. Drank some ginger ale, and it's still lingering. Maybe some milk or something would help more, but I found it very annoying.

At first the bitterness worried me, until I read it was sometimes added to PG to discourage animals from drinking it or over-consumption by humans.

I don't feel sick or anything, no adverse reaction, but I can absolutely see how this would fuck up someone's veins and not be a good time.

But this is definitely NOT 100% pure PG as advertised.