• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fake oxy C questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiftingsandz

Greenlighter
Hello,

Recently i purchased some fake presses this guy claimed was real. I am freaking out because i just feel the stuff was poison. Upon immediate ingestion i felt tingly and sleepy but not euphoric. What could this have been? The pills smelled of bleach or pine sol. I have taken them before and was fine i just thought i was too sleepy. This time around, i developed diarrhea and stomach pains. That could be unrelated but i am not sure. It has been almost 48 hours post ingestion. Just trying to spread the word and hopefully gain some insight into if I will be ok. The urgent care doctor stated i should be ok, but i am worried. Sourced in Texas. Yellow Oxy with the C brand is 10/325

Hello and welcome to bluelight!

sorry we don't do substance identifying questions here because we weren't present to test your product, neither we got a professional lab and skilled personnel to do a test so I'm gonna close this. Please read the Bluelight User Agreement before further posting, you can find there what's allowed and what not! As a HR advice, please consider buying some test kits in the future to avoid blind guessing around.

thanks and I hope you stick around! stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.