• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fake Or Legit Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin1020304

Bluelighter
i dont know if i got legit hawaiian strain or not got it if anyone has heard of that site. but they look pretty close to the real ones i think. just i dont see any fuzz like i thought there was.. advice? help?

Last edited:
A lot of HBWR seeds appear to be inactive, probably having sat there unused for years.

This thread will be closed for sourcing discussion, so I will just point you in the direction of Google (brilliant for finding reviews/and/or determining the legitamacy of vendors), and hope I don't get a bollocking off a moderator this time.

my bad, do you know how to do it? and also how quick can the light kill the lsa? i dont see how your suppose to prepare for it in complete darkness

A lot of HBWR seeds appear to be inactive, probably having sat there unused for years.

This thread will be closed for sourcing discussion, so I will just point you in the direction of Google (brilliant for finding reviews/and/or determining the legitamacy of vendors), and hope I don't get a bollocking off a moderator this time.

This.

Sorry OP, this is a bit close to source discussion/ID. While I don't necessarily think there's any harm to come from discussing what seeds you may have, I think as per the above post you could probably determine it yourself with a bit of time on Google :)

Status
Not open for further replies.