• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Fake opioids

clubcard

Bluelighter
Hi,
For some reason, I've ended up on a mailing-list for a Chinese firm who make 'bath salts'. They are also offering Oxycontin 30s - doesn't say if they are active due to oxycodone (羟考酮), active due to something else or plain blanks. It was pretty brazen. I pointed out that they were offering compounds banned both in the EU, USA & Canada. There is no excuse really. It's going to become a lucky dip on Oxys very soon, I would expect. I'm sue a blank pill even with white in the middle wouldn't break the bank. The CHEAPEST solution will come when the Mexican fentanyl cooks hook up to these guys. No more 'pills being safer'.

Since they give scant regard to the law, the cooks limited understanding means that they haven't made the original 'China White' that George Marquardt. Alpha methyl fentanyl lasts 4 hours... that's why he chose it. The fentanyl rash is going to be unstoppable. With such potency, large, industrial buildings needed for large-scale speed or E factories can be replaced by an apartment. The DEA talk of 'Mexican Superlabs' making it, but I haven't seen pictures. A fume-hood in an apartment would easily make multiple Kgs per week.

A good field-test for fentanyls is needed - and people need to get them free. I've suggested placing multiple tests on a single card. A drop of the material onto the different tests. Make it cheap enough to give away.

While their is a market, it will be filled in the cheapest manner possible. One only has to look how fentanyl is faring in Russia makes sobering readings. The talk about 100s per week and if there wasn't powder left-over but their were bits & bobs, I think they just put opioid overdose on the death certificate so the TRUE number could be a lot higher. The problem is that people have used their money to score - so it's a rattle or a risk and opioid-dependent people tend to be risk takers.