• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fake molly help?

Jdm4banger

Greenlighter
Hi everyone I'm new here, so bear with me while I get used to the way things work.

Toxicity Questions
My friend got some "molly" it was rocked and had a brown tint she said, she took .05 at 8 pm and then .02 at 12 am. A total of 150 mg, thinking this is molly this would be an ideal dose however I am almost certain after doing research that it was mdpv. She is 21 years old and about 115 pounds, she's been feeling strung out since she took it it is now 7pm the the next day so it's been 24 hours and she has not been able to eat, no vommiting. Steady nausea and uneasyness/anxiety.
She hasn't slept at all and was up all night doing in depth research on cathonines and the different compounds of the sort. She has taken 2 mgs of prescribed klonopin which she has not felt one bit. We know nothing of these designer drugs other than what we've read online,... should we be worried?
Thoughts?

I totally created an account at 3am to ask the same question. Mine looked brownish and was almost like rocked cocaine. I totally knew better than to take it bc I know what it looks like, but we stay sober all year and on my bday we get a babysitter and a room and like to roll. My husband and I took .1 each and parachute it and took .3 and mixed it with sprite at 6:30pm on Thursday. By 2am we did the same ammount the same way. It didn't give me A estasy feel... It was like what *really* good speed is. I'm almost positive it was bath salts. I bought a urine test Saturday and all I came up positive for was thc. I didn't get to sleep until 7am on Sunday morning, and it was only after we had smoked a quarter of high grade weed... And still I didn't really sleep. I got up at 10am and have been still feeling the effects. Its now been over 48 hours since my last dose. I almost went to the hospital today because I feel like shit. If you eat it helps a little. Needless to say I think I'll stick to pills. Too many people are trying to pass off plant food and bath salts as MDMA. I'll be buying test kids soon just in case. Also, only deal with people you trust, im sure this happened bc I went threw 2 people to get it (We moved 450 miles north and I don't like people so I don't have many friends). Its def a learning experience .

Also, if this helps, I have been taking multivitamins daily since Friday and melatonin (15mgs) to maybe help sleep, it may be placebo or I'm finally coming down (I will say it is a clean comedown... Its just taking forever) but I do feel almost back to normal. Keep me updated on your situation, I don't much like this feeling.

Its 3 Am on Monday she still hasnt slept. symptoms of tachycardia and slight confusion as well as short of breath, she was able to eat. Which helped a lot as well as drinking lots of water in small doses through out the day She's currently 3 kpins deep body finally relaxed but can't close her eyes or quiet her mind, millions of thoughts keeps racing. I really think hers was mdpv, one of the compounds of cathonines (commonly known and sold as "bath salts") . There's also methylone and lots of other compounds in this category
each have different effects. Mdpv is said people take 3 or 4 milligrams at a time, her thinking it's molly did fucking 150 mg. Shes never done crack meth aderoll nothing She has anxiety so She hates speed. It was hell for her lol hoping symptoms wear off in the morning. Cathonines are basically meth so I guess she just did meth. And just to findorm you pressed pills are no different nowadays there's a lot of big cats out there who get bath salts legally For dirt cheap and sell it to some poor kids for the molly price. Half the kids in my town actually think that bath salts is molly because it's all they've ever had. Same goes for the pressies they can make a synthetic mdma and press it into the shape of any pill that's already out there in the books on pill report with good ratings.

Bottom line is ALWYS TEST YOJR DRUGS! She won't make that mistake again I'm sure.

If this keeps up throughout today you need to get her checked out. Other than proper nutrition and trying to get some sleep, there's only so much advice we can give you. MDMA is known to suppress appetite, even for a while afterwards for some people but longer than 24 hours is unusual, she should have regained her appetite by now. Some anxiety can be normal even after an MDMA roll and that can amplify what she is experiencing. I would suggest that you go to the doctor if the symptoms haven't gone away and get a checkup done. I'm sure it's just some residual effects coupled with anxiety but getting checked out will be beneficial anyways. If there's nothing wrong it will help ease her mind and yours. You can put this down as residual effects after possibly dirty drugs and move on. And in the very unlikely case that there is something wrong, they can catch it and treat it. But again, I am sure she is just experiencing after-effects and that it will pass, it takes a whole lot to cause any real lasting damage to your body

Indeed testkits are a necessity, but you already mention this. And I don't think it requires explanation as to why I say 'necessity'. The full testkit with different reagents is best even. This will enable you to easily test your drugs at home before you take them. These testkits do two things. Firstly they confirm or deny the presence of MDMA and secondly they might reveal certain things added to MDMA pills by showing colours in the reaction that are abnormal for pure MDMA. In short, no MDMA colour = don't take, any other colour besides the one for MDMA = don't take

Examples are:
dancesafe
eztest

For dancesafe, the full testkit is a good idea, each reagent gives you a confirmation that MDMA is present and also tests for different other drugs that might be in there. For the eztest ones, the ones for ecstasy, ketamine and opiates all test for MDMA as well. It is a good idea to test with all 3 here as well

In any case we can't help you identify what it is you took, there is no way for us to give you any certainty and as such we can't speculate on that. But since I sense the purpose is more to find a way to deal with the after-effects, I'll leave this thread open for follow-up questions regarding that

*edit*
I have to admit I read over the second reply a bit too fast. Hi. May I ask how you are doing in the mean time MrsIndependent?

Last edited:
If this keeps up throughout today you need to get her checked out. Other than proper nutrition and trying to get some sleep, there's only so much advice we can give you. MDMA is known to suppress appetite, even for a while afterwards for some people but longer than 24 hours is unusual, she should have regained her appetite by now. Some anxiety can be normal even after an MDMA roll and that can amplify what she is experiencing. I would suggest that you go to the doctor if the symptoms haven't gone away and get a checkup done. I'm sure it's just some residual effects coupled with anxiety but getting checked out will be beneficial anyways. If there's nothing wrong it will help ease her mind and yours. You can put this down as residual effects after possibly dirty drugs and move on. And in the very unlikely case that there is something wrong, they can catch it and treat it. But again, I am sure she is just experiencing after-effects and that it will pass, it takes a whole lot to cause any real lasting damage to your body

Indeed testkits are a necessity, but you already mention this. And I don't think it requires explanation as to why I say 'necessity'. The full testkit with different reagents is best even. This will enable you to easily test your drugs at home before you take them. These testkits do two things. Firstly they confirm or deny the presence of MDMA and secondly they might reveal certain things added to MDMA pills by showing colours in the reaction that are abnormal for pure MDMA. In short, no MDMA colour = don't take, any other colour besides the one for MDMA = don't take

Examples are:
dancesafe
eztest
For dancesafe, the full testkit is a good idea, each reagent gives you a confirmation that MDMA is present and also tests for different other drugs that might be in there. For the eztest ones, the ones for ecstasy, ketamine and opiates all test for MDMA as well. It is a good idea to test with all 3 here as well

In any case we can't help you identify what it is you took, there is no way for us to give you any certainty and as such we can't speculate on that. But since I sense the purpose is more to find a way to deal with the after-effects, I'll leave this thread open for follow-up questions regarding that

Thank you for your input but if I thought that it was at all mdma I wouldn't be worried. Hands down this is NOT mdma. Not one bit. It is 100% bath salts and I've ordered a test kit to determine exactly which one, just off of research I'm guessing mdtv but we'll find out for sure. That's why I am worried, Chems are unknown what they do to the body and for how long.

I know, that's why I advise to get checked out. What it was no idea, and hopefully testing it will show you. But it does sound very unlikely it was MDMA

The thing is, even in cases where someone took something that wasn't MDMA usually if they make it through the experience the after-effects are temporary. As I said it takes a whole lot to cause any real damage to your body. Even with something like MDPV and even in a high dose, it passes with time. Lack of sleep and anxiety come into play here as well. MDPV can have rebound anxiety like most stimulants, which can cause tachycardia, shortness of breath, diziness,... all playing into this as well. Rest and nutrition are important now. And what is also always good to more quickly recover is some exercise. After the doctor clears you, slowly start doing some exercises and build up the intensity over the following days, starting with real light exercise. It is amazing the effect this can have on recovering from a (bad) drug experience, try it

Good work on buying the test kits, it would be interesting to know what the results show. Certainly sounds like powerful stimulants are likely at play here.

All I can really recommend is saving some back for testing, trying to sleep, perhaps taking a benzo, making sure you have some ways to relax/pass the time, and considering checking yourself into accident & emergency if things persist too long/problems arise/you feel you need it/etc.

Did anybody get sleep in the end?

I finally crashed out this morning, at 4am. Listen, I used to be a heavy meth user, I'm now 5'9 and 220, I only took .5 of the supposed mdma and it kept me up for over 72 hours, if she hasnt slept in 72 hours that's when shit starts getting real. Medical attention may be needed... I know it's scary and bath salts make anxiety 100x worse. Before she ends up being that person who starts chewing peoples faces off it wouldn't be a bad idea to get to a hospital. If I didnt finally fall asleep when I did my next step would have been the local ER. It's going to take her some time to get back to normal after this... I still feel like my heart is racing and I'm on auto pilot.

And yeah... I bought a drug test from CVS Saturday, nothing was in my system except THC. I'm def placing my finger on bath salts. Complete diff high than I had expected much less wanted