• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Fake mints?

chicagothizz

Greenlighter
hello i have a question about some pills i recently acquired. Before i get into the details i would like to say that I'm usually able to test my pills but my marquis is waaaaayyyyy past its expiration date and has turned a dark brown color. I know the only true way to gauge whats in your pills is by testing them so I'm not asking anyone to identify whats in my pills but rather if somebody has come in contact or taken anything like what I'm about to describe. Unfortunately for me my usual go to guy is no longer around so i"ve been forced to find a new connect and, long story short i came in contact with a friend of a friend who informed me they had mints. After the initial excitement of finally finding a mint i noticed my first red flag when i made my purchases and i got two free extra pills for no reason what so ever. i don't believe in random acts of kindness from drug dealers so that raised some questions. after i got home and was able to make an inspection i saw that they do indeed look like mints. They're domed shaped on one side and about the correct size of the mints I've come in contact with but with one abnormality, they have a very crude and very hard to see playboy bunny press. Ive tried looking for similar pills on PR but i was unsuccessful and when i attempted to use my expired marquise test i didn't really see any visible change. Ive never seen or bought a bootleg mint or a mint with a press other than an A or an O and up until now i didn't think they existed. Im hoping some of you guys may have come up on these playboy bunny "mints" and if so are they ok to consume. i plan on buying a new test soon but i cant lie im a little impatient and i hope i didnt get sucker into buying bunk or dangerous pills. Plus i dont feel like being a guinea pig and take a random pill. so if anybody especially in the chicago area has seen these let me know

Wrong forum. Moving this to pill repirts discussion

Shouldn't this be closed since it is a request for a substance ID? OP is asking for reports from people in the area which may be completely invalid due to a different batch.

OP, you should never consume a pill without testing it. Don't go by word of mouth. For one, there is no guarantee that pills will be the same from batch to batch. It happens more often than you would think that pills which were great last week are now bunk or dangerous in a new batch this week. Do yourself a favor and get a test kit. There is no greater inconvenience than losing your life.

OP states his test kit went bad, understands the risk/benefit of testing. substance ID is absolutely not allowed however this post is exactly what the PRD forum is intended for. to discuss pressed pills in the area.

no Stayhealthy they look nothing like the reports you posted...they actually look like mints but a darker color than the ones ive had before and after doing a little more inspecting i don't any shinny crystals. plus when i tasted it there was no bitter taste. im more than sure these are faker than a blue Micheal Jackson thriller jacket lo.l i was just hoping i found a reliable connect with reliable pills but i got my hopes up and wasted some money...and sorry about posting in the wrong area of the site. when i get a new test kit ill upload and make a report on PR but im leaning on them being pipes. i tested my marquise with some sugar and it went black immediately. im asumming since the pill i tested just fizzed and didnt change any particular color its most likely pipes(which sucks). idk about the rest of you guys but it becoming harder and harder for me to find what im looking for without being piped or getting some random RC.

minty3.jpg

picked up one of these last month... no reaction on the marquis. I put in jar of fake shit.
Its really hard and like these ones^ perfectly pressed.

idk guise.. judge for you selves. is this good enough to eat?
lbf8.jpg
iuca.jpg
szgl.jpg
k68v.jpg

rqym.jpg
w879.jpg

5bee.jpg
maybe I got a different mint from the other guy... anyways this oone looks dirty to me

They may not b fake / bunk but they do look dirty!!