View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fake LSD?

MollySallyMaryJane

Greenlighter
Ok, so for the longest time i have been trying to get my hands on a DECENT psychedelic. having tried literally every legal or semi-legal ways of getting psychedelics, so to say the least i was hyped when a friend told me he knew where to get some acid for *no price discussion* a point, usually id say that price is a joke but acid doesnt come around to often, especially not here in middle Tennessee.

Cutting to the chase I go to the guys house to buy this acid, i go in and he is holding what looks like a strip of blotter paper? he holds it in the tinfoil after he cuts it of and tells me to try not to touch it with my fingers and to try to keep in on my tongue for 15 minutes and also to TRY not to swallow as much as i can. This off the bat made me think this may be some 25i-nbome or other RC.

I get back to my car and put the piece of paper on my tongue. After a few minutes the taste is VERY BITTER, infact almost numbing. i then asked him how long it takes to peak and he told me around 2 hours (i felt the beginning effects after 30 minutes) this is when i was pretty sure this guy was selling a Research Chemical as LSD. Of course me being into psychedelics more than anyone else i know, i am the ONLY one who has caught onto this.

A few things describing the trip-

After 2 hours in i was riding in my friends truck and we were smoking a couple blunts. i feel extreme inner happiness and overall contentness as i cannot stop smiling.
we approach a golf course, but something amazed me... Approaching the golf course the grass appeared to be a river and a guy in a golf cart appeared to be a boat sailing in this imaginary river.
after which it becomes apparent that it was just a golf course and i was very caught off gaurd with the illusion i just saw. (keep in mind this is one points)

The rest of the trip lasted another 5 hours if i could guess and just felt the same happiness but there werent really anymore overly impressive visuals or illussions.

SO MY QUESTION IS THIS..

what do you think about this supposed "LSD" i bought. Real or Fake

also i was sweating like crazy the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Judging by the bitterness and the numbing sensation, I'd say it was 2ci-nbome. I've gotten the same shit a few times myself thinking it was acid, then looked it up... turned out to be the research chems. 8)

Sorry we don't allow ID / What did I take? threads... because we cannot and will not know what it was you took, and too much speculation is unwanted.

But I am gonna say you list quite a number of 'tells' yourself that make the odds of it being LSD relatively slim. Also, the instruction to hold it in your mouth for a long time is suspicious, but then again not unheard of that people have the idea that LSD must be taken sublingually for it to work properly.

Do yourself a favor and buy a reagent test kit if you have just bought unconfirmed / inID'd blotters (people are hardly ever reliable to trust on their word, a lot of people don't know shit since not a lot of people get things tested), especially if you expect to have it happen more often. Ehrlich's reagent is to ID LSD, Marquis is versatile for a lot of other drugs and much less helpful with IDing LSD in particular.

Use this thread for future reference please: It is about research chemicals on blotters and not knowing what is on yours:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/498199-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Research-Chemicals-on-Blotters-Thread

PM a mod if there is anything the matter.

closed