• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Fake"/laced weed

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hello evryone im kinda paranoid and smoking weed atm so tought crossed my mind... how posible is to scam a regular weed smoker? (We all know look and smell so its kinda hard i guess) ,but this paranoya started when i saw cbd weed around...some heads can be nicley grown /look and smell lovley (but there is always that strange smell in cbd and taste.) Is jt posible for someone to make a hybrid of the 2? Even tho i see no sense in it /but maybe some money point im missing? Seconed... the storries of people sprinkeling heroin or other drugs in weed only sounds cool for experiment.. maybe? But in reality its not posible becouse of price /here i see actual non proffit xd third example is most scary one for me, what if someone "milks" the weed for oil and mixes it up with some of those nasty "legal weed type of stuff/that killed people but got em high )i cant remember what it was called but some reffered to is as bath salts?/ i got no clue.
So what do you guys think does this hapen? How to spot it? How to prevent it ? Any other methods ?

Only wrote thjs becouse people say there is 99.9 chance you aint geting what your paying in america but sadly that surley spreads to other parts of the world

You will be able to tell the difference just in high alone from cobbled together smoke shop weed and real "marijuana" although honestly I've tried some HHC dusted CBD flower that was really nice. They didn't spray it with a solvent solution either, it was just HHC that was put in the freezer and smashed up into little crystals while cold and then dusted onto the CBD buds and shaken up in a bag. It was really honestly a pretty good smoke, I was very pleasantly surprised cause most of the "Infused" weed that uses alternative cannabinoids I have previously tried has been kinda gross cause the dudes making it would just spray solvents with their extra noids in it on the bud and it just ruined the shit man lol.

I am by no means a weed snob, if anything I am excited about this brave new world of semi synthetic cannabinoids and "man-made" pot lol.

I'm not one to opt out of an opportunity to try new ways of doing things, so I'm not going to say no entirely to the idea of "enhanced" flower that uses newer materials in an experimental fashion, but it has to be done well with good starting materials or it's just gonna be gross.

ALLL THAT BEING SAAAAID. You will definitely know the difference between high THC cannabis that has grown naturally and punched up CBD flowers.

...people say there is 99.9 chance you aint geting what your paying in america but sadly that surley spreads to other parts of the world

Yes, it's called « légaleezation » in the sacrificed "legal" canuck province where i happen to be born: Québec, just to make it clear.

The implications are mulriple but i'd rather stick to the quote above and develop from there... For example, the "paranoïd" thing...

...how possible is to scam a regular weed smoker?

The definition of "regular" could require attention. For starter assuming every "stoner"/"droÿé" belongs to a same sub-species called either "sick" by "medical" expert$/Spe¢iali$ts, and/or a "deviant risk" by politician$ & poli¢e... We're talking stereotypes here and that alone will shape the rest.

Besides, it's not just about noble molecules and state of mind; i notice you've chosen to write the word "smoker" so i'll assume combustion and that is equivalent to chronic self-poisoning, by the way. Think health-wise, maybe that can help with expected anxiety. Nobody will wear your shoes and walk the path: YOUR path.

Good for you if CBD came as an advantage - and it should if like me you believe in the simple idea that both THC and CBD work best together. Though lets also dissipate some confusion over the respective "posologies", our natural ennemies the do¢tor$ prefering to call it "toxicity" in a perspective where only 1 single alternative is acceptable: abstainance, e.g. without nuance.

The more radical the more these self-serving mis-guided 3rd-party predators shall love it: it pays the bill and, euh... Hey! Cannabis doesn't kill in a practical sense, otherwise we'd have heard through the accumulated testimony of mankind. School dealers know it, no risk of killing a good customer i figure!! So what sort of "dealer" are you tempted to call to your rescue anyway? Or am i wrong to infer the T-Break barrier has been passed maybe a few times? Lets read the rest in search of any mentions of tolerance build-up.

We all know look and smell...

No we dont. If you could actually sit in my living room just a few feet away, no hints of my habit would reach you unless warned as you are now. An unsuspecting person wouldn't find sufficient "evidence" to think of cannabis if that's not the motive for some visit in the 1st place. A landlord or an administrator for exemple. If they didn't see nor hear me lighting up and having a toke there's quite some fair chances i'd get way with a surprize visit (prohibited by law except for emergency situations, like a fire. But if the're a fire, m'well anxiety could save your life to begin with so what's the fuss? At that point i cant delay the basic any longer, we must discuss the consumption method.

As an ex- smoker i can tell the cigarette/"rolled joint" format comes with 3rd-party nuisance including contaminants. Here a simple cardinal rule which guided me fine so far: to follow the shortest path of lesser transformation. Next there has to be reciprocal respect and trust, based on honnesty. If your "dealer" fails to correspond to such selective standards then one large part of you so-called paranoïa stands right there.

Yet it's quite possible i got that wrong too and in fact the "dealer" is sourcing "bio" grade dry flowers with a generous layer of mature trichome glands, free of Pest Control Products or at the very least strictly control by systematically accounting for all PCP "traces", no escaping tolerated through some *NON-Detection* SCHEME designed to trick lab analysis and yet scare away insects which are equipped with sensitive antennas by a long evolutionary process, so they shall survive... Now if you TRUST your selected gardener and his a green thumb that's less weight in the paranoïa bucket! Or maybe not.

Is jt posible for someone to make a hybrid of the 2?

It's even allowed in some lucky locations to produce your own autofem seeds. M'well, i hope but don't ask me where! What i know is that the hobby doubles as phyto-therapy in a way that compares to zoo-therapy: a live presence to care about. It's a great manner to use time and if you can get a microscope that might change your state of mind permanently. The natural beauty of trichome glands cannot be counterfit, any attemps to mess around with them as in « tumble weed » would leave visual hints and this alone should raise a red flag about your "dealer". In other words YOU are the one who makes the next move. Then an better adapted will help explore health-wise paths, i presume.

Visualize smoking a cigarette/"joint". It's a 300 mg fatty, there's nobody around to keep its flame alive between 2 tokes... What are you going to do?

Me i recall i used to finish it in one session, no mids for me please. Then i developped a more sophisticated consumtion method & ritual after acquiring my venerable « tokeu », a sort of smoke tank with the joint inside. It was a rush story trying to inhale, pause and exhale fast enough to avoid self-extinction. That sort of paraphernalia proved anxiogenic as a result of the associated ritual exactly. In any case today i only required a few puffs costing around 25 ~ 35 mg of finely ground dry flower material in a ~125 mg bowl. This is a contrasting situation where approximate packetization of the cloud implies an improvement in terms of stealth use. I still get all i need, just waste less and consume the rest efficiently.

Then there's more. My pipe is cold most of the time, that means now i have ~30 mg with vaporism compared to 300 mg for smoking a rolled joint.

This radical 10-fold reduction of intake is similar to drinking alcohol with a glass while used to hold a 40 oz bottle, tenderly...

The change of a consumption method does shape one's user profile and ultimately help to keep it under control, e.g. it's fine with me to still consume the whole mamoth 300 mg dose but at least this way there's 9 opportunities to realize the pipe can stand where it is and my mind can wander elsewhere than in paraphernalia inducing anxiety. It's opposites of a same dime, one an enslavering spiral to some, a liberation to me anyway.

Yet perhaps your dosing is perfect, how do i know! But it was genuinely enlightening to watch a few plants grow before our politi¢ian$ confiscated even that natural right away, which hurt my trust level actually, because of 3rd-parties and all while we're forced to believe that « legal=safer ». Now that's paradox!! But the good news is for each of your 300 mg fatties i get around 5~6 opportunities to "pass", which promotes "conservation" and hence money saving in the process: only good reasons to tame down anxiety a little further. Enjoy your luck if the "dealer" doesn't sit on his MONOPOLE to gain your trust. He could even point at seed sources given the option. Hybrids can have wonderful characteristics that shall make you melt. At that step music can open doors that will send to MACH2, beyond the sound barrier once you've avoided the typical tolerance/T-Break spriral.

Personally i'd want only 1 part of CBD for 2 parts of THC, e.g. 2:1 THC:CBD ratio, even 3:1 or 4:1. In a legal market as mine it's a science trying to deal with transportation + packaging restriction and yet perform just the right target mix; usually at the expense of a monetary penalty...

Then in a few decades the ma$4-media late news will finally report we should have waited/demanded for long-term studies relative to "legal" sanitory additives, especially those younger as a direct consequence of accumulation through a lifetime.

We could bet if you reduce the financial stress and other 3rd-party nuisances with that perhaps your anxiety meter would go down by one mark, or two.

So, tell us more about that "dealer" of yours if possible. Does he work for the $¢ientology $e¢t, for example? Etc., etc.

...what if someone "milks" the weed...

Legal "weed" does get "milked", well in a fashion reminding myself with my hands applying sucking pressure so the precious liquid shall ooze out and land on one of the cat noses around. Hoping the cow stays calm... What you're refering to is plain intentional *CONTAMINATION* and no talented/proud gardener wants to do that, and if he does you still have the option to inspect his work under a microscope and turn inquisitive if not satisfied with the visuals. Believe me, too much greed can leave visual hints, but who knows! If "they" want to poison YOU they will! So who are "they"?? Mercantile adventurers after easy money? I so, what's the benefit in spending over fentanyl sprays? Halloween freak stuff that didn't sell or something?

So what do you guys think does this hapen?

Never in days when it was illegal, now that it's legal we need to wait for more contaminated data to pile up until the tip a another iceberg starts to finally image. But i tend to relax about it in the 3rd age, so i'll trust my microscope and bet on packetization combined to Pulse Heating to manage the rest...

Are you into basic DiY? Handy with tools??

You will be able to tell the difference just in high alone from cobbled together smoke shop weed and real "marijuana" although honestly I've tried some HHC dusted CBD flower that was really nice. They didn't spray it with a solvent solution either, it was just HHC that was put in the freezer and smashed up into little crystals while cold and then dusted onto the CBD buds and shaken up in a bag. It was really honestly a pretty good smoke, I was very pleasantly surprised cause most of the "Infused" weed that uses alternative cannabinoids I have previously tried has been kinda gross cause the dudes making it would just spray solvents with their extra noids in it on the bud and it just ruined the shit man lol.

I am by no means a weed snob, if anything I am excited about this brave new world of semi synthetic cannabinoids and "man-made" pot lol.

I'm not one to opt out of an opportunity to try new ways of doing things, so I'm not going to say no entirely to the idea of "enhanced" flower that uses newer materials in an experimental fashion, but it has to be done well with good starting materials or it's just gonna be gross.

ALLL THAT BEING SAAAAID. You will definitely know the difference between high THC cannabis that has grown naturally and punched up CBD flowers.
Can you tell me what HHC is? I saw a vape for it at the gas station.

Can you tell me what HHC is? I saw a vape for it at the gas station.
Chemists use a process called hydrogenation to create HHC

"Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) is a hydrogenated derivative of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). It is a naturally occurring phytocannabinoid that has rarely been identified as a trace component in Cannabis sativa,[1][2] but can also be produced synthetically by hydrogenation of cannabis extracts.[3] HHC was first synthesized in 1947 by Roger Adams using natural THC found in Cannabis sativa.[4]
HHC is a psychoactive substance with effects reportedly similar to that of THC. HHC has been openly sold at head shops and online since the early 2020s in the United States and Europe.[5]"

not to be a dick and just direct paste from wikipedia but these novel cannabinoids are kinda hard to explain and I want to channel the correct information towards you and not just rumors or misremembered hearsay, lol

here is the full link to the article on HHC

I think that all the CBD store cannabinoids would not give much of a profit, if any, selling them as pot.

HHC-O is popular in some places too and is slightly more potent, Take care,an study says than maybe vaporize acetylated cannabinoids can produce ketene (seems bad/toxic in the long term use)

only method to be sure of quality and the weed is no laced is growing urself,if the laws allows u

...if the laws allow...

Exactly, and if they don't then the next best option is TRUST.

In my canuck sacrificed province there's a 2-speed system where you either sacrifice trust and/or sacrifice respect.

Trust because the SQdC is a "filliale" of the SAQ serving the alcohol indu$try: a natural competitor if not a plain enemy.

Respect since in exchange of a "legal" signature one can have his privilege$-¢ard providing access to products banned at the SQdC... That little signature is "legal" proof accumulating with decades of already contaminated "data". Grand-father clauses complicate the matter as a result of falling into the "medical" trap, itself related to a loophole in the Confederation of 1867, something about caring for oneselve's well being, turned into Public Health while these days politicians and ma$$-media multiply announces of a deadly-armed police being given additional budgets to address "mental health" issues, euh... Pardon me if the parlance ain't lawyer-accurate! Anyway, parental authority got confiscated last summer and now there's coerced "treatment" + social vigilence teams in the air. It seems to me the brutal radicalization observed currently in France may inspire our politi¢ian$ right here, euh... But i'm hoping to be babbling. Maybe it's ma$$-media which needs attention, more about the guys holding a cameras and specially those paying them, their motivation$, et¢. Aware that *WE* are the product - which is the opposite of TRUST & RESPECT.

In another province i'd have got the option to stand proudly in the middle of my own cannabis field, with plenty of sunlight, water and a rich soil. Not in Québec/Canada. And the most irrational/absurd part of it is a legal ban on CBD cannabis, not to mention at the SQdC stores it's selling with an even higher pricetag. Go figure the noon-sense in that, m'well unless « think of the children » wasn't the real motive as declared at UNGA$$ 2016!! What's so great with home-grows is that it could help implement « démonetarization » and ultimately tame down any mercantile appetite usually driving criminal activity involving legally-vulnerable minors - now aged up to 21 where i live... So be it, then demonetarization is only more urgent as that's the only way i can imagine to transform the environment without the risk of making contact with teenagers or young infantilized adults. It's no longer up to the "legal" parents/tutors anyway, so Home-Grows never been this essential: it's economically sound, health-wise, socially beneficial and a political stand in favour of a trusty/respectful progress.

What do we have instead? Recently i put my hands on a package of "stamps" as sold at the SQdC. You get 10 stamps for 30 $ CAD, 10 mg THC each... That was supposed to punctuate the national day on June 24th, while actually it failed flat. 10 mg every 15 minutes didn't seem to work at 1st so i graduated and ended up emptying the child-proof single-use tough plastic box. That's expensive for some sort of alien buzz and the taste felt gross. If it's supposed to compete black market somebody need another job somewhere else, at least in the good old days i had the option to never call back twice when not satisfied.

The only source of TRUST & RESPECT in our present liberal "légaleezation" system would have been "coopératives" owned and operated by the customers, for the customers. Too bad the ban on advertizing would likely impair such eventual efforts to put some simple capitalist rules in a hybrid structure made communist-like on the customer's end but mercantile for practically anyone else. In short Justin Trudeau & peers stole my happy years window and there's no going back. THAT is insult enough and the ma$$-media perpetual "message" is no relief for what's more about prohibition in disguise, staying clandestine forever. Never saying, never showing... Not even in the privacy of my closed balcony, just because a now-rampant political party gave landlords of Québec a retro-active privilege to eviction procedures that of course never make the news. Quite a contrast vs standing proudly in a private isolated field, smelling my plant's fragrances, documenting their natural beauty in pictures just to double the fun.

ye u probably right ma friend.that is USA or Canada......different world...as to France-they are multicultural society too...from a long time.a lot of people from Frankofon Africa,Arabs,Gypsies...all kind.most of them locked in ghettoes...like in US...and the killing of this teenager burn this and even tension go in neighbouring societies in Belgium and Swiss even....but i see corelation between such revolts in US and in France in general indeed.The match that burn this- is the same

Last edited:
...different world... ... ...but i see correlation between such revolts in US and in France in general indeed.

In reference to the Naël/Nahel case the correlating factor was police brutality reaching new heights while those in charge claimed there's no systemic racism encoded into the country's legislation. That's to compare with similar abuse of authority in USA and Canada altogether, in my province for example the editorial line was careful not to flirt with mediatized slogans as « Black Lives Matter » too much. Québec North Montrealers did have their martyr but my guess is he didn't seem like a popular prospect enough, contrary to Naël/Nahel our Boni Jean-Pierre/Jean-Pierre Bony (etc.) was no minor under 18, for starters; as i vaguely recall police didn't exactly flatter the dead man's image ... So i'd say after all the notion of free will and adulthood influences social acceptability, was it determining to belong to a visible minority?? That's where the systemic nature pops out, because the laws need to deal with reality, not just principles. In particular it's a repeatedly-verified fact, decade after decade, that legally-vulnerable minors will continue to consume cannabis no matter what the next political elite will invent... Those bigot individuals have their hands tied and our with it but instead of total abstentionnism i choose transformation of the ADULT society, via mainly the consumption method & associated ritual, but not only. As a political stand and remedy to some politi¢ian$-created impa$$ it seems to me like Home-Grows can help to demonetarize/sanitarize cannabis so the future adult environments consequently transfer at least part of society's health-wise efforts without the risks of interacting with any minors at all. Trust & respect applied to responsible adults should make it possible to transform the environment for youth too although it remains inaccessible, etc.

Anyway i wouldn't count on multiculturalism to make room for a concept of cannabic "emancipation" in my sacrificed province. As a matter of fact i believe Lucie Charlebois (who passed the 1st Québeker cannabis reform after Trudeau) could not have perform such non-sensical charlatanism if a significant proportion of her electoral base hadn't already installed its roots in multi-culturalism, especially in Québec where liberal from both parliament levels instrumentalized immigration for generations. If you've heard ex-sub-minister Charlebois on TLMEP, in 2016 i think, that was absurd to a point it may explain why the video got removed from YT afterwards. The lady claimed she feared her grand-children might end up with their mouths full of raw cannaabis from some neighbour's private garden... Unaware of something a basic as decarboxylation. Take my word for it, the path of « légaleezation » around here is ugly.

Back to Nanterre/France, if we tune in a little further then the same society desease affecting multiple countries of the Commonwealth (and beyond) boils down to *IMPUNITY*, worse if followed by more denial as for mister Macron it seems.

Impunity because killer police benefits from extraordinary defense and quite rarely get the same sentences as everyone else would, impunity again because somehow police brutality combined to racial profiling (etc.) transformed into an anarchist manifestation attacking society blindly. With no rational ties in between the 2 impunity forms. The Babylon tower and its mythical chaos comes to mind, hey?...

In short Louise Arbour & her high-profile UN peers did warn the political class against their own "addictions" at UNGA$$ 2016: it is self-serving opportunists insisting over some privilege to do worse who damage the People's sacred trust in their institution and that ain't no trivial matter to deny as if it never existed. Just fix the wording to make it fit perfectly: systemic impunity has become practically universal, democracy or not.

☮️