• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fake (gag) drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.

£ÆŇĶ¥

Greenlighter
ve recently been caught by my wife, having redeveloped my opiode habit. I'm wondering if there is a fake urine analysis test that i could stock up on that would show a negative regardless of whether I have used or not.
Before you tell me what a dishonest jerk husband I am let me explain. My wife is a seriously horrible abusive person, she is terrible to both me, and my 6&7 year old daughters. The only reason I've stayed in this marriage is for my girls (not very probable for me to get custody, she has a bachelor's degree in child development. And she is the mom). She has a tendency to binge drink, and when she's drunk she gets violent, physically, and verbally abusive to me (I've gone to jail for restraining her rather than letting her beat on me), and i would say verbally abusive towards the girls, she cusses at them, she doesn't really say that they're ugly or stupid or anything like that but cussing at 6 & 7 year old girls is probably verbal abuse. Lol this is about a fake drug test not marriage counseling.
So anything that would include opiodes, 1 panel would be fine, but more drugs would seem more legitimate.

i'm sorry but we cannot talk about drug testing of any sort, fake or otherwise, here at bluelight.
i assume this thread will be closed very soon/

i'm sorry but we cannot talk about drug testing of any sort, fake or otherwise, here at bluelight.
i assume this thread will be closed very soon/
Thank you, keeping. One thing I will say is children are more aware of this negativity than you might think. If it were me, I would do what's needed to either fix your relationship or leave with your little ones. It would be hard to do this with an opiate addiction but I wish you luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.