• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fake Benzos

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbunny

Greenlighter
Please can the mods place this in the most appropriate forum?

I recently purchased 100 blue 10mg diazepam tabs from a website.

I have had negative side effects not associated with Benzo use.

I have purchased a pee test and the results are negative. I am not sure what these pills contain, but it’s not Valium as stated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get ya money back dude, send the piss test results to them if they try to avoid. If they are pricks about it you could old fashioned blackmail? You got them by the balls supplying a controlled drug. Or claiming to, which I think is still illegal. But I wouldn't really rat on anyone, just a card you can play.

>No source discussion< I got zolpidem from a website I'd never used previously. They came in blisters with leaflet, Bristol labs. But every time I take them I wake up next morning feeling nauseous and in a pool of sweat. Like my bed sheet looked like someone had thrown a cup of water on.
So I've been doubting these legitemacy but they look perfect. I don't know why someone would go to so much trouble getting it to look identical to real pharma ones? Wouldn't there be more money faking ecstasy or even diazepam as it is more known.

A lot of 'Xanax' around this end, which can't be real. They're so rare in UK, only a shrink can prescribe them. Technically alprazolam is more restricted than morphine, flunitrazepam, fentanyl, ketamime and even diamorphine I suppose. A GP can prescribe all of them except alprazolam but I think two doctors need to recommend for diamorphine for pain, then it is less accessible for opioid maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can’t identify these drugs for you and we don’t do drug testing questions here.

If you are buying from an online pharmacy for a scheduled drug then you are 99% likely to be ripped off. Don’t buy from these people again, these online pharmacies are all scams and you’ll be lucky to get bunk drugs as many black market drugs are being spiked with fentanyl. If you are buying pills off the street only trust the ones you know to have come from a pharmacy.

Do not try to get your money back, it’s gone. Accept that you got scammed and learn from it, these scammers don’t give a rats ass about ethics so anything you will get from them can expected to be bunk.

They sold you bunk pills evidently but we have no way to know what they contain. I'm closing this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.